Prince William Graduates

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Re: RE: Prince William Graduates

GreenGreta said:
He is just so godamned cute!!! Not like his ugly little brother. Nummmmm.

Youngish Harry has been the brunt of so much negative stuff. Give him a break. Seems he is the "wild" child. But in military academy now......so he might come out all new and improved and shock the world. :wink:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Ocean your being a little hypocritical :? You rage against the US for what they're doing but not the Royal Family 8O There the ones getting rich off the war ever heard of the Carlyle Group well the Royal family is a major share holder and they're getting stinking rich off the misery that is Iraq .You can't have it both ways :wink:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
mrmom2 said:
Ocean your being a little hypocritical :? You rage against the US for what they're doing but not the Royal Family 8O There the ones getting rich off the war ever heard of the Carlyle Group well the Royal family is a major share holder and they're getting stinking rich off the misery that is Iraq .You can't have it both ways :wink:

let's clarify some things here. Any "rage" against the US ......is directly related to the Iraq mess and how the USG went about it. (well, the bush thing factors in here too :wink: Dont think it is fair to include all of the US in this. There are many positives about the US as there are about every nation. I just happent to think that the US is worthy of a better, more intelligent leader. But if they are happy with what they got.......

I know nothing about the Royal family's finances. My point was merely that Harry has gotten himself into some "sh**" along the way......and being very young.....should be given a chance as most youngsters should. Not his fault he was born into the Windsor family.

Now, before this gets really convoluted.......lets continue to examine each topic on its own merit. The US (G) has nothing to do with the Royal Family or Will's graduation.

the thing is , that it is positive that at least one "royal" has an education now.--with good marks. But overall, the Royal Family is on a different level from most people. They are steeped in tradition and an icon onto itself. In many ways, they are a "novelty"....... :wink: A novelty that is interesting to observe....... (something like a soap opera......within a reality framework :wink:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
mrmom2 said:

Well the Royal Family is more important than Agent Orange raining down on N.B.