Canadian Gov. Selling Out Farmers

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Actually a lot of it is Monsanto, ITN. You can roll your eyes all you want, but they've got incredible political influence and have been caught playing dirty tricks all around the planet.

The Canadian government isn't off the hook on this one though. We've backed the Bush regime unfailingly in their policies of forcing this poisonous crap on developing countries and have consistently failed to speak out against the destruction of the rights of farmers world wide.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Reverend Blair said:
Actually a lot of it is Monsanto, ITN. You can roll your eyes all you want, but they've got incredible political influence and have been caught playing dirty tricks all around the planet.

The Canadian government isn't off the hook on this one though. We've backed the Bush regime unfailingly in their policies of forcing this poisonous crap on developing countries and have consistently failed to speak out against the destruction of the rights of farmers world wide.

I know Monsanto has its claws everywhere, but have politicians ever heard of the word, NO? If they say yes, that means they are making money off of it, plain and simple. Those who take the bribe are guilty, those who offer it are guilty to a much lesser degree in my opinion.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Canadian Gov. Selling

Our official opposition is deeper into it than the government is, ITN.

The briber and the bribee are equally guilty. There is no lesser guilt in this case.