More Corporate thieves

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Click on the smiley ITN a Canadian company to boot I'm totally :oops: Of course our media never tells us about this shit :x

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
I posted something about this a few weeks ago. I did a term paper on the entire project in April.

They've already had spills in that area, and take a guess at who has been employed by them over the last decade and a half?? None other than the notorious Mulrooney, Bush Sr and Clinton's lawyer and good friend what'shisname (I forget) and Barrick's founder is Adnan Khashogi, a Saudi billionaire arms trafficker who sold illegal weapons to Iran during the Reagan era. I wonder if they're hiring?

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Post it again Said 1 I'd love to read it more people need to know this stuff :wink: Barrick should be all over our news if Canadians knew what they were doing I don't think they would like it 8O

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
mrmom2 said:
Post it again Said 1 I'd love to read it more people need to know this stuff :wink: Barrick should be all over our news if Canadians knew what they were doing I don't think they would like it 8O

http://www.miningwatch.ca/issues/Pascua_Lama/Padilla_en.html

I'll see if I can't find the other links I used. I'm not using the same computer, and I didn't pick up the paper after it was marked. Damn I'm sooo organized!