Spy on Your Family and Friends for the Goverment

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now
New legislation currently making its way through the House of Representatives poses a grave threat. If passed, H.R. 1528 will force Americans to inform on their friends, family members, or neighbors within 24 hours of acquiring any knowledge about their involvement in drug-related activity.
8O Look, now the same paragraph has been edited to run with the same theme for Orwells 1984.

New legislation currently making its way through the House of Representatives poses a grave threat. If passed, H.R. 1528 will force Americans to inform on their friends, family members, or neighbors within 24 hours of acquiring any knowledge about their involvement in sex-related activity

:lol: Perhaps the Orwell family should sue the American gov't for plagiarism.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Spy on Your Family an

I thought you were refering to something else, like 1960's Mississippi. When they asked people to spy on neighbours looking for civil rights supporters. I saw a program on that last night on Discovery civilization how the Mississippi government(1950's and 60's) asked their citizens to spy on "non-whites" and potential civil rights supporters and was paying them money (up to 100 bucks) to boot to report "suspicious activities".

But I guess its no diferent than asking people to spy on neighbours for marijuana use. When will the US realize they will never ever win the war on drugs? Legalize it then you can control it better.