PEI...for now

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Re: RE: Politicians Starting

Reverend Blair said:
Impeachment is good. Trying them for crimes against humanity is better.

Well, getting him out of the oval office is a large first step...then any country that he travels to can arrest him for international war crimes and march him in chains before the Bench at the Hague...

Oh what fun... :D

thelib

Jun 16, 2005

Vanni Fucci said:
Reverend Blair said:

Well, getting him out of the oval office is a large first step...then any country that he travels to can arrest him for international war crimes and march him in chains before the Bench at the Hague...

Well this is my first post here,

As much as you guys hate Mr Bush, Impeachment is not going to happen. He's not as stupid as Clinton is and i don't think you'll catch him getting a hummer in the oval office, oh and lie about it.

Being a liberal, i agree with what he's been doing around the world, somebody has to clean up the mess. to bad our country won't help.

thelib

Jun 16, 2005

Vanni Fucci said:
Reverend Blair said:

Well this is my first post here,

As much as you guys hate Mr Bush, Impeachment is not going to happen. He's not as stupid as Clinton is and i don't think you'll catch him getting a hummer in the oval office, oh and lie about it.

Being a liberal, i agree with what he's been doing around the world, somebody has to clean up the mess. to bad our country won't help.

thelib

Jun 16, 2005

Reverend Blair said:
Bush smarter than Clinton? You must mean Clinton's dog.

No Clinton, The guy that was impeached and lied about every other thing he was questioned about.

Funny everybody says that bush is a dummy, he sure can play the game better then most.

If he really was, whats that say about guys like Kerry, Gore and the DNC, they must have a hard time chewing gum and walking.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net

thelib said:
Reverend Blair said:

No Clinton, The guy that was impeached and lied about every other thing he was questioned about.

Funny everybody says that bush is a dummy, he sure can play the game better then most.

If he really was, whats that say about guys like Kerry, Gore and the DNC, they must have a hard time chewing gum and walking.

Come on now...Bush is a moron...but Karl Rove spins it well...

thelib

Jun 16, 2005

Vanni Fucci said:
thelib said:
Reverend Blair said:

So that would put Kerry much lower then "A MORON"

So everybody was outwitted by a republican sitting in an office somewhere. You really believe this?

How’s the Koolaid ?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Politicians Starting

Kerry hasn't committed any war crimes, Lib. Clinton was impeached because the Republicans hunted him for eight years. The best they could come up with was that he got a blow job in the Oval Office. Only in Jesusland could the consensual sexual activities of a leader be blown so far out of proportion.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net

thelib said:
Vanni Fucci said:
thelib said:
Reverend Blair said:

So that would put Kerry much lower then "A MORON"

So everybody was outwitted by a republican sitting in an office somewhere. You really believe this?

How’s the Koolaid ?

No...Kerry is a moron too, there was no real choice in election 2004...is that too hard for you to grasp?

The Koolaid is fine...cut with a little Screech, it packs a mighty punch...

Now why don't you keep your smart-ass remarks to yourself then, alright...

thelib

Jun 16, 2005
Kerry hasn't committed any war crimes

Buddy i don't know you but you better do some reading. he sure as hell has, ask any vet.

I'd give you my uncle’s phone number but he would kick my ass. He said to me once if he ever met that ass (Kerry) "he would need the next 2 days free for dental work”..

Sy

Electoral Member
May 17, 2005
Kingston, Ontario
RE: Politicians Starting

Do we really know Bush isn't getting hummer in the oval office? Maybe he really is smarter than Clinton since Clinton got caught!

thelib

Jun 16, 2005

Sy said:
Do we really know Bush isn't getting hummer in the oval office? Maybe he really is smarter than Clinton since Clinton got caught!

HA i knew someone here had the smarts to figure that out.

Sy for Mod