They've GOT to be kidding.....

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Living out of town, we have Bell Expressvu satellite TV. In cruising through the on-screen guide, I see they have now put up a "free Preview" of FauxNews channel, until September 1st.

Does this mean they think Canadians would pay EXTRA for the blatantly bigotted, anti-Canadian bull-flop that Faux spews, thanks to Coulter and O'Reilly?

GIVE YOUR HEAD A SHAKE!!!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
I think not said:
I think they mean to tease you with it Ten Packs, you get enough bigotted info from Al-Jazeera anyways

Apparently MORE mis-information from FauxNews - AlJazeera is NOT available on my dish, unless I ask for it.... and btw, it's been available to AMERICAN Dish-systems since 1997, I believe it is.

:p

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Ten Packs said:
I think not said:
I think they mean to tease you with it Ten Packs, you get enough bigotted info from Al-Jazeera anyways

Apparently MORE mis-information from FauxNews - AlJazeera is NOT available on my dish, unless I ask for it.... and btw, it's been available to AMERICAN Dish-systems since 1997, I believe it is.

:p

Did my comment ever fly over your head, nevermind. And for the record, i dont watch Fox or do you actually think everybody does? FYI 1,000,000 people watch it, as opposed to 1.4 million watching Al Jazeera.

badboy

Nominee Member
Apr 13, 2005
Ten Packs said:
Living out of town, we have Bell Expressvu satellite TV. In cruising through the on-screen guide, I see they have now put up a "free Preview" of FauxNews channel, until September 1st.

Does this mean they think Canadians would pay EXTRA for the blatantly bigotted, anti-Canadian bull-flop that Faux spews, thanks to Coulter and O'Reilly?

#1 cable news network in the nation, use your remote and program it to your favorite list. Canada needs a Fox news for us so we can bash the Liberals 24x7 and shake the brainwashing that’s been done for the last 30 years.

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Did my comment ever fly over your head, nevermind.

Yes, actually, it did - seeing as I dont GET AlJazeera, and neither do more than a handful of Canadians, I propose. If you're going to mount an argument, start with a foundation of facts.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
badboy said:
Ten Packs said:

#1 cable news network in the nation, use your remote and program it to your favorite list. Canada needs a Fox news for us so we can bash the Liberals 24x7 and shake the brainwashing that’s been done for the last 30 years.

And who is going to do that? O'Reilly? Thats the pot calling the kettle black

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
badboy said:

YOUR nation, perhaps (reality or wanna-be) - not mine.

If you dont have the cajones to stand up to your Nation being repeatedly slagged, "I fart in your general direction", to quote Monty Python.

badboy

Nominee Member
Apr 13, 2005
Ten Packs said:
badboy said:

YOUR nation, perhaps (reality or wanna-be) - not mine.

If you dont have the cajones to stand up to your Nation being repeatedly slagged, "I fart in your general direction", to quote Monty Python.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

See what brainwashing will do, he doesn’t ever know the truth about what’s going on in his country and yet he seems to know what’s going on in the USA, SAD VERY SAD.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: They've GOT to be kid

Nobody. but nobody can tell a guest to shut up quite the way that Bill can. No need to argue. Just shut up Any of you see Outfoxed?

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: They've GOT to be kid

Twila said:

Nobody. but nobody can tell a guest to shut up quite the way that Bill can. No need to argue. Just shut up Any of you see Outfoxed?

O'Reilly is a nut job, hard core Republicans even make that claim.

badboy

Nominee Member
Apr 13, 2005
Re: RE: They've GOT to be kid

I think not said:
Twila said:

O'Reilly is a nut job, hard core Republicans even make that claim.

BS, you have no idea, maybe if you watched you would, until then .............up.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Dont even go there badboy, you have no clue what O'Reilly is about. I know a group of Republican lawyers that are lobbying Fox to get him off the news. He's a screwball and in need of serious medical attention

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
badboy said:
See what brainwashing will do, he doesn’t ever know the truth about what’s going on in his country and yet he seems to know what’s going on in the USA, SAD VERY SAD.

Oh! AND YOU DO?

Pray tell - what gives YOU this Heaven-sent "In" on Cosmic Truth?

Rush Limbaugh?

badboy

Nominee Member
Apr 13, 2005
I think not said:
Dont even go there badboy, you have no clue what O'Reilly is about. I know a group of Republican lawyers that are lobbying Fox to get him off the news. He's a screwball and in need of serious medical attention

Hahaha your funny, he doesn’t do the news, tell you’re so called lawyers that. He makes comments on the day’s news not reporting it. Again if you watched you would know that.

Some peoples kids.

LOL

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
I think not said:

I believe I'm starting to like you more than I thought I would..... :wink:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
badboy said:
I think not said:

Hahaha your funny, he doesn’t do the news, tell you’re so called lawyers that. He makes comments on the day’s news not reporting it. Again if you watched you would know that.

Some peoples kids.

LOL

I meant his halfwit show on Fox News and I have watched and felt a great need to run to the mens room