Jessica Lunsford....

jamie

Electoral Member
Oct 22, 2004
the wang
Well, some douche bag just confessed to killing the little girl that's been all over the news for over 3 weeks. :cry: What's up with all this sick fucks torturing and killing little kids?? It's things like this that make me think that the death penalty is a good thing.....

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I remember finding out that life meant 25yrs. I've tried to figure out how they came to that number.

the closes explanation I can come up with is that there is NO explanation.

Maybe they mean to give a chance. Change your ways....you still have a chance. But after being out of society for 25 yrs. Living with other dredges of society what's the chance they're going to get out and be "normal'? None.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Agreed! And this "good behaviour" stuff! It's easy to be on your best behaviour when you are behind bars,away from all aspects of ordinary life. How,for example,could a molestor find little boys and girls to play with while in jail?

jamie

Electoral Member
Oct 22, 2004
the wang
It's really wretched, the p.o.s. kept her alive for a few days before he killed her....the leathal injection isn't a just enough punishment for him. :x

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
I agree bring it back!Whats with the golf course for the inmates on the coast?Playing golf is rehabilitation?What happened to hard labour,bread and water?