Date rape drugs considered weapons.

Munkustrap

Nominee Member
Mar 3, 2005
Ottawa
So I was listening to the new on a morning radio show on a local station, and like all music stations their news is not informative. Anyway, someone brought up that people are considering date rape drugs to be considered weapons. (I looked in the paper but couldn't find an article on it...) Yes? No?

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
And if you’re caught doing it more than twice, you’re taken out into a field and shot.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: Date rape drugs consi

It is a weapon. If I beat or kill someone with a broom it's a weapon. . if a person uses an item to harm another person it does not matter what that item is.

And the dictionary agrees with me.
weap·on
1. An instrument of attack or defense in combat, as a gun, missile, or sword.
2. Zoology. A part or organ, such as a claw or stinger, used by an animal in attack or defense.
3. A means used to defend against or defeat another: Logic was her weapon.

Not only should they be hung and shot but testicles completely removed and left a eunich in a common room at a prison for sexual predators with a empty jar of vasoline around their necks.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

What about Nick Nolte, who apparently gave the drug to himself?

Whether the drugs are a weapon depends on how they are used. If you're giving them to somebody else so you can rape them, then they're a weapon. If you're giving taking them yourself, then you're...well...Nick Nolte, I guess.

It's kind of like if rope should be considered a weapon though...only sometimes.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

K. So to administer to another = weapon
To administer to yourself = Nick Nolte.

Here's to never being a nick nolte!

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Yes, just charming.... ;)

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Hahahahahhahahahah looks like he's having fun in that shot lmao :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Nolte is supposed to be an actor-so why doesn't he try to act good looking?[In a few of his mug shots,he is actually uglier than the photo shown here!]

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

He's not one of those pretty-boy actors though. Who would you rather go drinking beer with, Nick or somebody dull and plasticized like Tom Cruise?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

He only uses the date rape drug on himself though, by all reports.

I'd like to go for a beer with Garafalo...she's funny as hell.