Spending Spending...gone

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
It would seem that the Liberal Party in Bc is feeling very generous of late.

Not too long ago they were cutting funding to schools. Women's groups. etc.

Now. They're giving it back.....just in time for a re-election ploy or do you think it's because after the cuts their revenue margin went up enough that they could then re-allocate the money?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Now. They're giving it back.....just in time for a re-election ploy or do you think it's because after the cuts their revenue margin went up enough that they could then re-allocate the money?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
This happens all the time. In ontario Mike Harriss did the same thing. Out here in BC, our hospitals are dirty because people get paid less. Who is going to work hard after loosing $9 hr off your paycheck? The food is so bad from the private company that hospital residents are loosing weight. I wont forget this in the next election. What Gordon Campbell has done should cost him. I'm voting NDP.

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
This happens all the time. In ontario Mike Harriss did the same thing. Out here in BC, our hospitals are dirty because people get paid less. Who is going to work hard after loosing $9 hr off your paycheck? The food is so bad from the private company that hospital residents are loosing weight. I wont forget this in the next election. What Gordon Campbell has done should cost him. I'm voting NDP.

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: Spending Spending...g

The food is so bad from the private company that hospital residents are loosing weight

My neighbour just told me about this. Their serving frozen dinners to the elderly. Still frozen! But their apprently saving millions of dollars!

There is 1 thing that I hold to be the most abhorrent. hideous. evil thing above all else. Elder abuse. And that's what that chalks up to be. After contributing their entire lives to society. Paying taxes. Providing the next generation of tax payers the gov't treats them like cattle. It makes me want to scream!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

The food is so bad from the private company that hospital residents are loosing weight

My neighbour just told me about this. Their serving frozen dinners to the elderly. Still frozen! But their apprently saving millions of dollars!

There is 1 thing that I hold to be the most abhorrent. hideous. evil thing above all else. Elder abuse. And that's what that chalks up to be. After contributing their entire lives to society. Paying taxes. Providing the next generation of tax payers the gov't treats them like cattle. It makes me want to scream!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I snicker every time I hear on the radio lately what mr. campbell and his government are giving us :evil: Its so insulting how obvious they are....I am afraid tho that he is going to get back in, but the NDP will get seats this time.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
I snicker every time I hear on the radio lately what mr. campbell and his government are giving us :evil: Its so insulting how obvious they are....I am afraid tho that he is going to get back in, but the NDP will get seats this time.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
Gorden Campbell is like Fox News. He tells lies and distorts the truth. Lets hope people dont fall for it.
I also laugh at the commercial that says people are moving back to BC. I live in Victoria, and there is no work unless you want to mop shit or work on a construction site. And because people will take whatever is available, companies can treat workers poorly. Thats why I'm moving back to Ottawa. There is alot of work in my field there. I'm moving as soon as I vote against Gorden Campbell.

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
Gorden Campbell is like Fox News. He tells lies and distorts the truth. Lets hope people dont fall for it.
I also laugh at the commercial that says people are moving back to BC. I live in Victoria, and there is no work unless you want to mop shit or work on a construction site. And because people will take whatever is available, companies can treat workers poorly. Thats why I'm moving back to Ottawa. There is alot of work in my field there. I'm moving as soon as I vote against Gorden Campbell.

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa