So you think CANADA is nuts????

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Criminals can deduct costs of crime
24 January 2005

AMSTERDAM — It is often said that crime doesn't pay, but a Roermond man might beg to differ, having recently been refunded EUR 2,000 for the pistol he used to commit an armed robbery.

In sentencing the 46-year-old man to four years jail last week, Breda Court also ordered him to repay the EUR 6,600 he stole from a bank in the Brabant town of Chaam. But the man had the price of the pistol he bought for the robbery deducted from the amount he was forced to repay.

The director of the public prosecution's dispossession division, Gerard Sta, said it is possible for criminals to have the cost incurred in committing a crime deducted from their sentences, newspaper De Telegraaf reported on Monday.

A spokeswoman for the Breda public prosecutor's office confirmed De Telegraaf's report to Expatica on Monday.

Sta said the costs must have a direct relationship to the criminal offence, and be costs that a criminal otherwise would not have incurred. "A second condition is that the criminal offence must be carried out," Sta said.

He said the law stipulates that the financial situation of the bank robber after the sentence is imposed must be the same as what it was prior to the crime. "It sounds a little bit strange, but that is the law," he said.

Another example would be the costs a criminal incurs in a cannabis plantation. If the plantation is seized by police, the criminal can identify to authorities what costs were incurred in setting up the crop and gain compensation.

Ironically, Dutch Foreign Minister Ben Bot announced on Monday that he would work this year to counter the image of the Dutch as "whore-mongering, coke-snorting child murderers" — a description uttered by a commentator on Fox News recently.

[Copyright Expatica News 2005]

[edit]: What the Hell kind of pistol is worth 2000 Euros? A EURO is worth more than the US dollar - about $1.30! A $2600 pistol???

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
24 January 2005

AMSTERDAM — It is often said that crime doesn't pay, but a Roermond man might beg to differ, having recently been refunded EUR 2,000 for the pistol he used to commit an armed robbery.

In sentencing the 46-year-old man to four years jail last week, Breda Court also ordered him to repay the EUR 6,600 he stole from a bank in the Brabant town of Chaam. But the man had the price of the pistol he bought for the robbery deducted from the amount he was forced to repay.

The director of the public prosecution's dispossession division, Gerard Sta, said it is possible for criminals to have the cost incurred in committing a crime deducted from their sentences, newspaper De Telegraaf reported on Monday.

A spokeswoman for the Breda public prosecutor's office confirmed De Telegraaf's report to Expatica on Monday.

Sta said the costs must have a direct relationship to the criminal offence, and be costs that a criminal otherwise would not have incurred. "A second condition is that the criminal offence must be carried out," Sta said.

He said the law stipulates that the financial situation of the bank robber after the sentence is imposed must be the same as what it was prior to the crime. "It sounds a little bit strange, but that is the law," he said.

Another example would be the costs a criminal incurs in a cannabis plantation. If the plantation is seized by police, the criminal can identify to authorities what costs were incurred in setting up the crop and gain compensation.

Ironically, Dutch Foreign Minister Ben Bot announced on Monday that he would work this year to counter the image of the Dutch as "whore-mongering, coke-snorting child murderers" — a description uttered by a commentator on Fox News recently.

[edit]: What the Hell kind of pistol is worth 2000 Euros? A EURO is worth more than the US dollar - about $1.30! A $2600 pistol???

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
24 January 2005

Giraldi_Theirrey

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2004
RE: So you think CANADA i

QUOTE:
"So you think CANADA is nuts??"

ANSWER:
yes, yes, yes and... yes.

Well, Canada goes in a mode of overkill. Canada keeps "beating the dead horse" when it comes to crime fighting. That is why the news in Canada is always so repetitive and boring to read. It is redundant. Its amazing how the justice system is stricter on minor crimes compared to most major crimes. Most not all.

The justice system makes it in such a way so that when the defendent is released he/she will most likely commit suicide. This is a way for the authorities to get around the banned executions. Definatley very cunning and deceptive of the Canadian governments. Very typical Canadian atitude too, Look at the current primier of Ontario, he is a big time backstabber and is truly a typical symbol of a Canadian's real colors. Would you trust a Canadian??

It is a bit of a waste of money sometimes because the authorities should spend more time with bigger convicts than smaller ones. Do you know that Canada is tougher on parking laws than on marijuana laws?? How is that for nuts??

Well, Canada's justice system is a bit inhumane at times and may even do things defy the geneva conventions. You can't find anywhere in the world where the rules are as strict as Canada.

I have a also have a theory that Canada still carries on with a death penalty in a way where the authorities can even get away with it. The Canadians encourage the convict to commit suicide. If the bad guys don't die, they will be thrown into a mental institution and be drugged to death at the hands of a Canadian physician.

It is just inhumane. At least just send them up to a firing squad. But Canada's method of killing the targets slowly and painfully is just barbaric beyond whats imaginable.
I simply do not approve of the torture and execution methods carrying them out. The problem is that the typical Canadian citizen is almost too willing to help their governments to carry them out. There are so much cover ups in Canada that you just won't believe. Canadians follow their superiors without question ever. That alone should be enough to raise a red flag.

There are also laws in Canada in which you can falsely convict someone anytime at your will and get away with it.

That is why I am on these boards. Because Canadians deny them. Canadians believe it is a democracy when it is clearly a facist in disguise.

Now you know why I am on these boards. If Canada is not nuts, would Giraldi be here?? I am here to debunk all lies, denials and cover-ups by Canadians. What is sick is that the citzens support this kinda stuff all too willingly.

Besides the only reason why death penalty is abolished is because Canadians need scapegoats. If they kill the scapegoats, Canadians won't have anyone to blame. The Canadian superiority complex requires the existence of a tangeable scapegoat.

So you see, how can love, kindness and genorosity ever exist in Canada when they are so occupied with either fear or hate or both???

Canadians fight justice to feed their hate and someone to feel superior to.

Giraldi_Theirrey

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2004

QUOTE:

ANSWER:

Well, Canada goes in a mode of overkill. Canada keeps "beating the dead horse" when it comes to crime fighting. That is why the news in Canada is always so repetitive and boring to read. It is redundant. Its amazing how the justice system is stricter on minor crimes compared to most major crimes. Most not all.

The justice system makes it in such a way so that when the defendent is released he/she will most likely commit suicide. This is a way for the authorities to get around the banned executions. Definatley very cunning and deceptive of the Canadian governments. Very typical Canadian atitude too, Look at the current primier of Ontario, he is a big time backstabber and is truly a typical symbol of a Canadian's real colors. Would you trust a Canadian??

It is a bit of a waste of money sometimes because the authorities should spend more time with bigger convicts than smaller ones. Do you know that Canada is tougher on parking laws than on marijuana laws?? How is that for nuts??

Well, Canada's justice system is a bit inhumane at times and may even do things defy the geneva conventions. You can't find anywhere in the world where the rules are as strict as Canada.

I have a also have a theory that Canada still carries on with a death penalty in a way where the authorities can even get away with it. The Canadians encourage the convict to commit suicide. If the bad guys don't die, they will be thrown into a mental institution and be drugged to death at the hands of a Canadian physician.

It is just inhumane. At least just send them up to a firing squad. But Canada's method of killing the targets slowly and painfully is just barbaric beyond whats imaginable.
I simply do not approve of the torture and execution methods carrying them out. The problem is that the typical Canadian citizen is almost too willing to help their governments to carry them out. There are so much cover ups in Canada that you just won't believe. Canadians follow their superiors without question ever. That alone should be enough to raise a red flag.

There are also laws in Canada in which you can falsely convict someone anytime at your will and get away with it.

That is why I am on these boards. Because Canadians deny them. Canadians believe it is a democracy when it is clearly a facist in disguise.

Now you know why I am on these boards. If Canada is not nuts, would Giraldi be here?? I am here to debunk all lies, denials and cover-ups by Canadians. What is sick is that the citzens support this kinda stuff all too willingly.

Besides the only reason why death penalty is abolished is because Canadians need scapegoats. If they kill the scapegoats, Canadians won't have anyone to blame. The Canadian superiority complex requires the existence of a tangeable scapegoat.

So you see, how can love, kindness and genorosity ever exist in Canada when they are so occupied with either fear or hate or both???

Giraldi_Theirrey

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2004

QUOTE:

ANSWER:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Quote:
"Now you know why I am on these boards. If Canada is not nuts, would Giraldi be here?? I am here to debunk all lies, denials and cover-ups by Canadians. What is sick is that the citzens support this kinda stuff all too willingly"

Don't you mean You and canadian observer and tibear :p shape shifting are you?? oh I mean ARISE!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Quote:
"Now you know why I am on these boards. If Canada is not nuts, would Giraldi be here?? I am here to debunk all lies, denials and cover-ups by Canadians. What is sick is that the citzens support this kinda stuff all too willingly"

Don't you mean You and canadian observer and tibear :p shape shifting are you?? oh I mean ARISE!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Quote:

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Do you know that Canada is tougher on parking laws than on marijuana laws?? How is that for nuts??

The fact that Canada still HAS a law against personal possession of marijuana is what is nuts, Sir!!!

... that, and you too, apparently.

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Do you know that Canada is tougher on parking laws than on marijuana laws?? How is that for nuts??

The fact that Canada still HAS a law against personal possession of marijuana is what is nuts, Sir!!!

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Giraldi_Theirrey

Justice is never done. It must only appear to be done.

Yuh know;

When I was 16 (1965), in Chapleau, Ontario, I got arrested for walking into a CPR train car (an employee kitchen car) and sat down to eat some peanut butter and cracker sandwiches.

The CPR police caught me and charged me with trespassing and theft.
One only can of jam, one only jar of peanut butter and one box of soda biscuits, to the value of 3 dollars.

I got convicted and received a 6 month suspended sentence and probation.

That criminal record haunted me my entire life.

I know all about Canadian justice!

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Giraldi_Theirrey

Yuh know;

When I was 16 (1965), in Chapleau, Ontario, I got arrested for walking into a CPR train car (an employee kitchen car) and sat down to eat some peanut butter and cracker sandwiches.

One only can of jam, one only jar of peanut butter and one box of soda biscuits, to the value of 3 dollars.

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Giraldi_Theirrey

Yuh know;

Calm

Giraldi_Theirrey

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2004

So whatever happened to the SS agents sent out to get you? IMPOSSIBLE, how can you survive?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Why would I ask this kinda question? Cause Canadian justice just ain't Canadian without Ottawa assasins. Its one hard habit of a typical Canadian. Not to mention that you will live your entire life with them always spying you. The only reason Canadians haven't killed you yet is because they haven't found a suitable place to bury you without the public finding out that the death penalty exists and that it is carried out all the time and covered up big time by Canadians.

The authorities always warn us to be goody goodies and not do bad stuff. Why? Because the government is running out of places to hide the bodies. They don't want anyone to know that Canada takes no prisoners. That has so far never ever happened in the history of the galaxy. Taking prisoners is just not Canadian. Kindness is not canadian. Love is not Canadian. Generosity is not Canadian. Mercy is not Canadian. Pacifism is not Canadian. Tolerant is not Canadian. Happiness is not Canadian. Vegetarian is not Canadian. Omnivore is not Canadian.

OH CANADA!!! OUR HELL AND CONQUERED LAND!!!!!

Giraldi_Theirrey

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2004

So whatever happened to the SS agents sent out to get you? IMPOSSIBLE, how can you survive?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Why would I ask this kinda question? Cause Canadian justice just ain't Canadian without Ottawa assasins. Its one hard habit of a typical Canadian. Not to mention that you will live your entire life with them always spying you. The only reason Canadians haven't killed you yet is because they haven't found a suitable place to bury you without the public finding out that the death penalty exists and that it is carried out all the time and covered up big time by Canadians.

The authorities always warn us to be goody goodies and not do bad stuff. Why? Because the government is running out of places to hide the bodies. They don't want anyone to know that Canada takes no prisoners. That has so far never ever happened in the history of the galaxy. Taking prisoners is just not Canadian. Kindness is not canadian. Love is not Canadian. Generosity is not Canadian. Mercy is not Canadian. Pacifism is not Canadian. Tolerant is not Canadian. Happiness is not Canadian. Vegetarian is not Canadian. Omnivore is not Canadian.

Giraldi_Theirrey

Electoral Member
Jun 23, 2004