BSE found in goats.....

Twila
It's not "mad cow" anymore. Now it's mad farm animals. period

www.turkishpress.com/world/ne...6.ewkzpupe.xml (external - login to view)

Twila

Twila

peapod
You can buy organic goat milk products...I like your new avatar twila :P

peapod

peapod

Twila
Thanks, Pea. I thought since I have a knew slogan under my name, this avatar was rather fitting.

I love goats milk. I also love greek meatballs. I love food. I'm addicted.

Twila
Thanks, Pea. I thought since I have a knew slogan under my name, this avatar was rather fitting.

Twila

peapod
We need to start something in the communtiy section about food and...ehm...I know it must be starting with you ....you know the itch... little green heading are popping up :P a gardening section I love "sad goat" have you head grandma suzy on sad goat yet?? once a week she comes on gives advice to people that write in...its so funnnnnnnnnnnnny!

peapod
We need to start something in the communtiy section about food and...ehm...I know it must be starting with you ....you know the itch... little green heading are popping up :P a gardening section I love "sad goat" have you head grandma suzy on sad goat yet?? once a week she comes on gives advice to people that write in...its so funnnnnnnnnnnnny!

peapod

Twila
I've never heard of "Sad goat" course if I'd come across something titled like that I might not check further.

I use to have a goats when I was younger. There is nothing cuter then a baby goat. Their alot of fun! Mine would follow me around, no leash required.

Twila
I've never heard of "Sad goat" course if I'd come across something titled like that I might not check further.

I use to have a goats when I was younger. There is nothing cuter then a baby goat. Their alot of fun! Mine would follow me around, no leash required.

Twila

peapod
The Goat Of Arms

Once upon a time, The Roundup was just a radio show, with no fancy family history. That's when we decided we needed a little more class, and that meant getting a coat of arms. Of course in the case of The Roundup, it had to be a "Goat" of Arms, because after all this is the home of Sadie the Sad Goat. We asked all our listeners to think about a suitable Latin motto for our Goat of Arms, and Mairie Cowan in Toronto came up with: Vox Populi Vox Caprae, which means The Voice of the People is the Voice of the Goat.

On the roundup today...hahahahahaha...very funny I might add :P

FRIDAY JANUARY 28, 2005
Some things in life are clear. If it's made of pink leather and has a handle it's a purse. But when men need a place to stash their wallet and cell phone and keys, they put them in their....... What is the word for a male purse? The Roundup discovered that men have very firm ideas on this subject, and "murse" is definitely not in the running.

We had a goat growing up, odie...lots of fun

" Mine would follow me around, no leash required."
I have had husbands like that :P
mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!

peapod
The Goat Of Arms

Once upon a time, The Roundup was just a radio show, with no fancy family history. That's when we decided we needed a little more class, and that meant getting a coat of arms. Of course in the case of The Roundup, it had to be a "Goat" of Arms, because after all this is the home of Sadie the Sad Goat. We asked all our listeners to think about a suitable Latin motto for our Goat of Arms, and Mairie Cowan in Toronto came up with: Vox Populi Vox Caprae, which means The Voice of the People is the Voice of the Goat.

FRIDAY JANUARY 28, 2005
Some things in life are clear. If it's made of pink leather and has a handle it's a purse. But when men need a place to stash their wallet and cell phone and keys, they put them in their....... What is the word for a male purse? The Roundup discovered that men have very firm ideas on this subject, and "murse" is definitely not in the running.

peapod
The Goat Of Arms

FRIDAY JANUARY 28, 2005

Twila
men...goats.....almost the same creature..really.

You ever see a fully intact male goat? They run around with their tongue hanging out chasing the female goats. They have a very strong musky aroma. there is a very good reason the church thought that male goats were evil. They're are the epidame of perversion! See how similar men are to goats?

Twila

You ever see a fully intact male goat? They run around with their tongue hanging out chasing the female goats. They have a very strong musky aroma. there is a very good reason the church thought that male goats were evil. They're are the epidame of perversion! See how similar men are to goats?

Twila

peapod
And this is something I don't already know??

mwhahahahahhahahahhahahha!

peapod

peapod

Twila
uhm....in case some unsuspecting girl strolled past this thread, I thought it prudent to make sure all details were evident.

That and I like sharing goat knowledge...that or I'm half way to loopy land. but its friday....that's my excuse...and I'll stick with it until........4:30pm

Twila
uhm....in case some unsuspecting girl strolled past this thread, I thought it prudent to make sure all details were evident.

That and I like sharing goat knowledge...that or I'm half way to loopy land. but its friday....that's my excuse...and I'll stick with it until........4:30pm

Twila

missile
On the question of where we put our wallet ,keys,etc..In our pockets!

missile

missile