For you smokers out there!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Michael J fox wasn't old when he developed parkinsons..........

But then there's always the chance I'll be killed in a car accident too.

6 of 1, half dozen of another.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: For you smokers out t

Well I'm 40 and what you might refer to as a dedicared smoker. So far I don't have Parkinson's. I do shake a lot if I can;t have a smoke though.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Well I'm 40 and what you might refer to as a dedicared smoker. So far I don't have Parkinson's. I do shake a lot if I can;t have a smoke though.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Didn't Michael J. Fox smoke almost as much as I do?\

I can actually see nicotine warding off something like that though...most naturally occurring drugs have some sort of purpose.

Scientists noticed a remote group in South America a few years ago who drink a tea that is pretty much MDA. They have no incidence of Alzheimers there and preliminary scientific results show that the tea can actually reverse Alzheimers to some extent.

Meanwhile the kids are getting all loaded up on ecstasy...the same basic drug. We tell them they are bad for doing it.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

I can actually see nicotine warding off something like that though...most naturally occurring drugs have some sort of purpose.

Scientists noticed a remote group in South America a few years ago who drink a tea that is pretty much MDA. They have no incidence of Alzheimers there and preliminary scientific results show that the tea can actually reverse Alzheimers to some extent.

Meanwhile the kids are getting all loaded up on ecstasy...the same basic drug. We tell them they are bad for doing it.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg