Prince Harry And His Nazi Costume

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
RE: Prince Harry And His

Well he is a 20-year old guy and at this age you do a lot of things that are stupid. He did it without thinking. So, isn't he entitled to a private life? Can't he have a party and enjoy himself without everybody following him as they did to his mother?

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

Well he is a 20-year old guy and at this age you do a lot of things that are stupid. He did it without thinking. So, isn't he entitled to a private life? Can't he have a party and enjoy himself without everybody following him as they did to his mother?

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I find the "outrage" kind of strange.

If he'd gone dressed as Satan would Christians have been offended?

He didn't go dressed as Adolph. It was, in fact, a costume party.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Rick van Opbergen

When you study the history of Royalty you find that they are all retarded because of in-breeding.

They are all sicko's.

Just look at Princess Diana. A nobody! A social misfit!
I guess it is passed on through the genes.

When this Harry The Retard was getting dressed to go out to the party .... his servants and staff were quite aware. You will note that none of them seemed to find anything improper and failed to warn him. The elite thought it was cool.

The rich people look at the Nazi atrocities different than poor folks. The rich people know that the reason Jewish folks were set upon was because they had money and were part of the society elite.
But .... they can't tell us that for fear that we will do it too. That we will begin class warfare.
So ... they tell us that Hitler went after the Jews because of their religion and not because they controlled the purse strings of Eastern Europe.

That is why Harry could wear the Nazi uniform without guilt.

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Rick van Opbergen

When you study the history of Royalty you find that they are all retarded because of in-breeding.

They are all sicko's.

When this Harry The Retard was getting dressed to go out to the party .... his servants and staff were quite aware. You will note that none of them seemed to find anything improper and failed to warn him. The elite thought it was cool.

The rich people look at the Nazi atrocities different than poor folks. The rich people know that the reason Jewish folks were set upon was because they had money and were part of the society elite.
But .... they can't tell us that for fear that we will do it too. That we will begin class warfare.
So ... they tell us that Hitler went after the Jews because of their religion and not because they controlled the purse strings of Eastern Europe.

Calm

Paranoid Dot Calm

Council Member
Jul 6, 2004
Hide-Away Lane, Toronto
Hey! Rick van Opbergen

They are all sicko's.

Calm

snooker

Electoral Member
May 16, 2004
canada big apple
Maybe the little prince Harry doesn't like Jews , Or maybe he upset at daddy dear or the whole Royal family , Or maybe he thought who care what others might think afterwards , its all for fun and laughs and it wasn't meant to offend anyone ... I'm sure when life has past by , 30 or 40 years later they will probably get a good laugh about it , Or not ... But what I thought about it was , good for him for doing what he wanted to do , instead always being told what to do ...

snooker

Electoral Member
May 16, 2004
canada big apple
Maybe the little prince Harry doesn't like Jews , Or maybe he upset at daddy dear or the whole Royal family , Or maybe he thought who care what others might think afterwards , its all for fun and laughs and it wasn't meant to offend anyone ... I'm sure when life has past by , 30 or 40 years later they will probably get a good laugh about it , Or not ... But what I thought about it was , good for him for doing what he wanted to do , instead always being told what to do ...