Virgin Mary On Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sells on eBay

Paranoid Dot Calm said:
Virgin Mary On Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sells on eBay
November 24, 2004

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/1215081.html

28K US....wow. It ran in the local paper here last week and at that time it was ay 16K or something.

If anyone wants a laugh, do a search for the Virgin Mary Grilled Cheese sandwich on Ebay. There's about 200 knock off products like earrings and stuff.

We live in interesting times...

undergradNITZ

Electoral Member
Aug 6, 2004
Toronto
jeeze...now-adays everything looks like someone...or something...tomarrow they might find 2 week old dog crap that looks like jebus...

Re: Virgin Mary grilled cheese sandwich attributed to Cheesu

Paranoid Dot Calm said:
HeatSink: I just heard about this today. It may be old news to you, but it wasn't to me. I think it is quite funny. Howcome you never posted it last week?

Virgin Mary grilled cheese sandwich attributed to Cheesus
By E.J. Moore
November 24, 2004
http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i7001

I just got here yesterday..or maybe today...can't remember. Anyhow, I definitely wasn't here last week :)

I wasn't trying to say it was old news, sorry if I offended. I was just surprised that it was in my local paper since it's kind of an off the beaten track type of story.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
What proof do we have it's the Virgin Mary?

Why do people assume it must be some blessed saint's image on everything?

God's laughing his ass off (figure of speech)right now. Laughing at all the silly tards on earth thinking the Virgin Mary would choose a grilled cheese sandwhich!

A fool and his money are soon parted

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
What proof do we have it's the Virgin Mary?

Because it looks the Virgin Mary.

Just because we have no idea what she looked like and all of the modern renditions of her completely ignore her ethnic background means nothing. It is an image of the Virgin Mary. Or maybe Elvis. :lol:

ejmoore

Dec 2, 2004
Tennessee
Re: Virgin Mary grilled cheese sandwich attributed to Cheesu

HeatSink said:
Paranoid Dot Calm said:
HeatSink: I just heard about this today. It may be old news to you, but it wasn't to me. I think it is quite funny. Howcome you never posted it last week?

Virgin Mary grilled cheese sandwich attributed to Cheesus
By E.J. Moore
November 24, 2004
http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i7001

I just got here yesterday..or maybe today...can't remember. Anyhow, I definitely wasn't here last week :)

I wasn't trying to say it was old news, sorry if I offended. I was just surprised that it was in my local paper since it's kind of an off the beaten track type of story.

Hi, and thank you very much for posting a link to my spoof. :) I hope everyone enjoyed my bizarre sense of humor on the topic.

I am curious, though: do you mean that my Cheesus spoof was actually published in a newspaper as real news?? If so, I would love to have a copy of the paper!

The same happened with another spoof I wrote titled "John Kerry names Johnny Depp as running mate" - a newspaper in Pakistan published it as "real" news. LOL

Namaste,
ej moore

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
For some reason I just realized how incredibly stupid and gulliple some people are.

If the Virgin Mary chose to appear in a grilled cheese sandwhich how many sins are you committing by selling it to the highest bidder?

Greed for 1, vanity for 2, Anybody else come up with more then 2?

ejmoore

Dec 2, 2004
Tennessee
Re: RE: Virgin Mary On Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sells on eBay

Twila said:
For some reason I just realized how incredibly stupid and gulliple some people are.

If the Virgin Mary chose to appear in a grilled cheese sandwhich how many sins are you committing by selling it to the highest bidder?

Greed for 1, vanity for 2, Anybody else come up with more then 2?

Gluttony as in a glutton for attention?