Woman Accused of Severing Man's Penis

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
HOUSTON Nov 1, 2004 — A woman accused of cutting off her boyfriend's penis with a kitchen knife while he was sleeping was being sought by police Saturday, sheriff's detectives said. The severed organ has not been found since the attack Thursday morning at the woman's home.

The 33-year-old victim is in Ben Taub General Hospital and is expected to survive. The 45-year-old woman told detectives she cut the man because he had been unfaithful and had physically abused her. Eighty percent of his penis was severed, detectives said.

The Harris County Sheriff's Department declined to release the couple's names Saturday because the woman has not been charged.

Detectives said the man was on probation for assaulting the woman last year and found a court order prohibiting him from going near her. He was not abusing her when the attack occurred, said sheriff's Lt. Ruben Diaz.

Despite the court order, the woman invited him to her home Thursday, Diaz said. The man works a night shift, and after he arrived, went to bed.

Later in the morning, the victim was awakened by a sharp pain. "He sees the bed full of blood, he immediately looks down and knows what's going on," Diaz said. "She's standing in the room. She's still there, staring at him."

The woman's sister and 22-year-old daughter heard the man's screams and drove him to a hospital. The woman with the knife refused to help them, Diaz said.

The woman later spoke with detectives after her daughter reached her on a cellular phone. She refused to return to the house, Diaz said.

The couple had lived together in the United States for about four years, but are not believed to be legally married, Diaz said. Detectives say she still is married to another man in her homeland of El Salvador. They said she may be headed there.

Copyright 2004 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=216515

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
RE: Woman Accused of Severing Man

The severed organ has not been found. We should inform Home land security and Tom Ridge. Maybe they will raise the danger level to red.

Just the Facts

House Member
Oct 15, 2004
SW Ontario
Re: RE: Woman Accused of Severing Man

moghrabi said:
The severed organ has not been found. We should inform Home land security and Tom Ridge. Maybe they will raise the danger level to red.

Yeah, too many dicks on the loose! :D

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
And in a bizarre coincidence, Lorena Bobbitt's sister Louella was arrested yesterday for an alleged attempt to perform the same act on her husband as her famous sister had done several years ago. Sources reveal the sister was not as accurate as Lorena.

She allegedly missed the target and stabbed her husband in the upper thigh causing severe muscle and tendon damage. The husband is reported to be in serious, but stable condition and Louella has been charged with....................

Misdewiener

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Lets just stick with dicks :p This thread could be fun. How about this one.

Wife goes nuts
September 17, 2004 - 1:43PM
A Romanian man had his testicles ripped off by his wife because she believed he was having an affair.

Luckily for Aurica Marinescu, 50, surgeons were able to reattach them during a 10-hour operation.

"I wouldn't have said she was a strong woman, but she was furious - and she seemed to have superhuman strength in her anger," Marinescu said.

"The pain was incredible
eek eek eek

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
changes your voice to :p how about this one.

BUCHAREST (Reuters) - A elderly Romanian man mistook his penis for a chicken's neck, cut it off and his dog rushed up and ate it, the state Rompres news agency said Monday.

It said 67 year-old Constantin Mocanu, from a village near the southeastern town of Galati, rushed out into his yard in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night.

"I confused it with the chicken's neck," Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. "I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it."

Doctors said the man, who was brought in by an ambulance bleeding heavily, was now out of danger.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
How should I know he is a man :p how about this one...stay outa india when you travel :p

Women chopped off penis of man who turned down sex

Four women have chopped the penis off a man after he refused to have sex with them in western India.

Parkeet Manjhi, a migrant labourer, has been admitted in a hospital in Mumbai and doctors have had it reattached.

But they are not yet sure whether the organ will ever again be functional, reports NDTV news.

Mr Manjhi told police: "I was going to the toilet. A girl called out to me and then other girls came out from behind the bushes.

"They asked me to have sex with them, but when I refused one of them pounced on me and then the others cut it off and I fainted,."

Police say this is the third such incident in two years where women in Uran region have attacked men and cut off their penis.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
You might be onto something :p Are you scared 8O

Wife cuts off husband's penis

A Brazilian woman cut off her husband's penis while he was unconscious after he told her he wanted a divorce.

The woman, from Lapao in the northeast of the country, cut it off with a knife after lacing his fruit juice with a sedative.

The husband, who had his penis re-attached in hospital, told police he understood her "stress" and didn't want to press charges.

"She was really stressed out. I understand her and will not put her through more stress," he told Terra Noticias Populares.

The wife told police she drugged his drink because she felt really angry after he told her that he wanted a divorce.

He fell asleep almost immediately and she first cut his forehead to make sure he was really sedated. When he didn't wake up she carried on.

The husband told the newspaper: "I woke up and realised I was seriously hurt and heard her saying: "If you can't be mine, you won't be anyone else's"."

The truck driver then managed to call emergency services and was rushed to hospital to have his penis re-attached.

He is still recovering in the hospital where doctors say it will be a few more days before they know if the surgery was successful.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well this one is a little different, but the amputation is still the same :p

An Asian man cut off his own penis in drunken rage after his wife refused to have sex with him.

Po Dong, 29, from Myanmar - formerly Burma - is reported to have been up all night drinking whisky at his South African home before attempting to make love to his wife.

After his wife snubbed his advances Dong, in a fit of rage, grabbed a pair of scissors and cut his penis into tiny little pieces before turning the knife on himself.

It is claimed his wife, who wished to remain unnamed, had turned him down for sex the previous two days and he simply snapped

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
RE: Woman Accused of Severing Man

well, the fact that the woman turned him down for sex can also mean that this is part of a sort of conspiracy, considering that the woman might have known that the man would cut his penis if she would turn him down for sex.