Daughter of Soldier Contaminated with Depleted Uranium

moghrabi
Daughter of Soldier Contaminated with Depleted Uranium in Iraq Born with Deformities

http://www.democracynow.org/article..../09/30/1411222

How many Iraqi children will be born deformed for a long time to come?

Rick van Opbergen
Sounds like Dubya has used some WMD himself

Reverend Blair
He's used them on his own people too.

moghrabi
We should ask the UN to let us go in to the US and remove him. If not, we can do it unilaterally.

Jillyvn
Quote: Originally Posted by moghrabi

We should ask the UN to let us go in to the US and remove him. If not, we can do it unilaterally.

Moghrabi, did you watch the debate last night?

Kerry pointed out that the US has no authority to ask other nations to cease the development of nuclear weapons when he has approved the development of a new nuclear bunker buster. It was a great moment. I hope Kerry gets in so we don' thave to worry about this bush maniac any more.

fubbleskag
"a leader cannot send mexed missages..."

Andem
Quote: Originally Posted by Jillyvn

Quote: Originally Posted by moghrabi

Moghrabi, did you watch the debate last night?

Kerry pointed out that the US has no authority to ask other nations to cease the development of nuclear weapons when he has approved the development of a new nuclear bunker buster. It was a great moment. I hope Kerry gets in so we don' thave to worry about this bush maniac any more.

I can't think of many people that I know who want to see Bush get in for another term in office. I'm scared that a second term would be the unleashing of a whole new era of what Bush loves to do, steal from the poor and give to the rich.

I'm not sure what the outcome will be of the US election, that's what worries me

Rick van Opbergen
November 2th, than we'll now. I don't know, but something tells me we should prepare for the worst

Reverend Blair
I think it will be about as close as last time. Kerry is still behind in the polls, but a month is a long time when you started an increasingly unpopular war and your allies are deserting you.