Cheney - 9/11 Mastermind: Motive - Peak Oil

vista

Electoral Member
Mar 28, 2004
www.newsgateway.ca
Could Ruppert's book put the nail in the coffin for Cheney et al.?

Well, at least wake up the world?

Let's hope so.

Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil

-- August 31st, Mike Ruppert spoke at San Francisco's prestigious Commonwealth Club of California. Read the text of Mike's speech (PDF)

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/PDF/Commonwealth.pdf

This is a good precursor to Ruppert's upcoming book.

excerpt - originally printed in CAPITAL letters...

ADDRESS OF MICHAEL C. RUPPERT FOR THE COMMONWEALTH CLUB – SAN FRANCISCO TUESDAY AUGUST 31, 2004
THANK YOU FOR THAT GRACIOUS INTRODUCTION.

LET ME BEGIN BY THANKING PAT LAMKEN FOR INVITING ME TO BE HERE TODAY AND FOR HER EFFORTS TO ARRANGE – WHAT IS CERTAINLY FOR ME – A HISTORIC LANDMARK IN MY 26 YEARS OF WORK TO BRING TO LIGHT INFORMATION – VITALLY IMPORTANT, LIFE AND DEATH, INFORMATION – WHICH HAS BEEN VIRTUALLY IGNORED BY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA. THIS INFORMATION HAS ALSO REMAINED COMPLETELY UNADDRESSED OR EVEN PUBLICLY ACKNOWLEDGED BY THOSE ELITES IN BOTH AMERICA AND THE WORLD THAT DETERMINE AND SHAPE PUBLIC POLICY AND DIRECT THE COURSE OF HUMAN EVENTS.

I SAY THIS WITH THE FULL AND COMPLETE AWARENESS THAT I AM TONIGHT STANDING PARTIALLY IN THE MIDST OF THOSE ELITES AND THAT THOSE ELITES ARE LISTENING.

I HAVE LONG BEEN AWARE OF THE STATURE AND PRESTIGE OF THE COMMONWEALTH CLUB, FOR ITS ABILITY TO ATTRACT SOME OF THE WORLD’S MOST INFLUENTIAL SPEAKERS; ALSO FOR ITS REPUTATION FOR BI-PARTISANSHIP; AND PERHAPS MOST IMPORTANTLY FOR ITS WILLINGNESS TO PRESENT CONFLICTING OR OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS.

MY APPEARANCE HERE TONIGHT NO DOUBT MARKS A DEPARTURE FOR THE CLUB EVEN FROM THAT INSPIRING RECORD.
WITH TODAY’S REMARKS I INTEND TO ESTABLISH A WHOLE NEW DEFINITION OF “CONFLICTING VIEWPOINT.”

I APPLAUD THE CLUB’S RECORD AND AM MINDFUL THAT, HAD IT NOT BEEN FOR THE DANGEROUS AND EPOCHAL HISTORICAL EVENTS TAKING PLACE AROUND US, I WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN AFFORDED SUCH AN OPPORTUNITY AS THIS. BECAUSE CLEARLY, MY WRITING AND PUBLIC SPEAKING HAVE DEMONSTRATED THAT WHERE WE ARE TODAY IS EXACTLY WHERE I SAID WE WOULD BE IF SOMETHING FUNDAMENTAL WAS NOT CHANGED ABOUT HOW WE BOTH VIEW THE WORLD, AND HOW WE INTERACT WITH IT.

BEFORE PREPARING THIS SPEECH, OF COURSE, I DID SOME RESEARCH TO SEE WHO HAD SPOKEN HERE BEFORE.

I WAS HAPPY TO SEE THAT I FOLLOW ON THE HEELS OF SUCH NOTABLES AS FORMER CIA DIRECTOR JAMES WOOLSEY AND TWO MEMBERS OF THE KEAN COMMISSION ON 9/11: SLADE GORTON AND RICHARD BEN-VENISTE. THESE ARE NOT PEOPLE WHO I WOULD CALL “KINDRED SPIRITS.” I ALSO SAW THE NAME OF HOMELAND SECURITY SECRETARY TOM RIDGE AND FORMER TREASURY SECRETARY ROBERT RUBIN. THESE ARE ALSO LEADERS OF WHOM I HAVE BEEN SHARPLY CRITICAL IN THE PAST AND WILL BE SHARPLY CRITICAL OF IN THE FUTURE.

I ALSO SAW NAMES LIKE JOHN KERRY, JOHN EDWARDS, DENNIS KUCINICH, JOE LIBERMAN AND MADELEINE ALBRIGHT.

MY RECORD AS A JOURNALIST AND LECTURER SHOWS THAT I HAVE NOT EMBRACED, AND HAVE INDEED BEEN FIERCELY CRITICAL OF, MOST OF THESE OPINION MAKERS. WHILE I AM MORE INCLINED TO FIND KINSHIP WITH DENNIS KUCINICH, I ALSO STATE CATEGORICALLY THAT NO POLITICAL LEADER WHO DOES NOT ADDRESS THE REAL CAUSES OF THE PROBLEMS FACING US WILL EVER BE CONSIDERED BY ME AS A TRUE KINDRED SOUL – OR AS A POLITICAL CHAMPION FOR THE FUTURE.

SUCH PRAISE AND ENDORSEMENT I OFFER ONLY TO THE LIKES OF MY GOOD FRIEND, THE HONORABLE CYNTHIA MCKINNEY OF GEORGIA, AND TO FORMER ASSISTANT SECRETARY OF HOUSING CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS. I HEARTILY RECOMMEND THEM TO THE CLUB AS POTENTIAL SPEAKERS FOR FUTURE EVENTS.

I ALSO SAW THE NAMES OF SPIRITUAL LEADERS AND INDEPENDENT OR INTERNATIONAL VOICES LIKE AL FRANKEN, JANE GOODALL, ARIANNA HUFFINGTON, THE RABBI MICHAEL LERNER, NORMAN MAILER, TED TURNER, HANS BLIX AND KING ABUDULLAH II.

IN LOOKING AT THIS LONG LIST OF PRESITIGIOUS SPEAKERS I WAS VERY AWARE THAT THE LIFE’S WORK OF MICHAEL RUPPERT DID NOT PLACE ME IN ANY CATEGORY THAT FIT WITH THESE PEOPLE. FOR THE MOST PART – I HAVE LONG CONSIDERED THEM TO BE PART OF A SERIOUS PROBLEM RATHER THAN PATHFINDERS TO ITS SOLUTION.

----

THERE ARE MANY, MANY AREAS WHERE THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNT AND THE FINDINGS OF THE KEAN COMMISSION ARE CONTRADICTED BY HARD EVIDENCE, OFFICIAL RECORDS, MAINSTREAM NEWS INVESTIGATIONS AND EVEN SWORN TESTIMONY. BOTH THE LOS ANGELES TIMES AND THE NEW YORK TIMES HAVE NOTED SOME OF THE LESSER, BUT NO LESS GLARING, INCONSISTENCIES. IN MY BOOK I WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH MANY MORE.

IN MY BOOK I WILL MAKE SEVERAL KEY POINTS:

1. I WILL NAME RICHARD CHENEY AS THE PRIME SUSPECT IN THE MASS MURDERS OF 9/11 AND WILL ESTABLISH THAT, NOT ONLY WAS HE A PLANNER IN THE ATTACKS, BUT ALSO THAT ON THE DAY OF THE ATTACKS HE WAS RUNNING A COMPLETELY SEPARATE COMMAND, CONTROL AND COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM WHICH WAS SUPERCEDING ANY ORDERS BEING ISSUED BY THE NMCC, OR THE WHITE HOUSE SITUATION ROOM. TO ACCOMPLISH THAT END HE RELIED ON A REDUNDANT AND SUPERIOR COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM MAINTAINED BY THE US SECRET SERVICE IN OR NEAR THE PRESIDENTIAL EMERGENCY OPERATIONS CENTER – THE BUNKER TO WHICH HE AND NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR CONDOLEEZZA RICE WERE REPORTEDLY “RUSHED” AFTER FLIGHT 175 STRUCK THE WTC’S SOUTH TOWER. I WILL DEMONSTRATE THAT THE SECRET SERVICE POSSESSED RADAR SCREENS WHICH GAVE THEM, AND THE VICE PRESIDENT, WHOSE SIDE THE NEVER LEFT, WITH REAL-TIME INFORMATION AS GOOD AS OR BETTER THAN THAT AVAILABLE TO THE PENTAGON;

2. I WILL DEMONSTRATE THAT IN WHAT ARE CALLED NATIONAL SPECIAL SECURITY EVENTS THE US SECRET SERVICE IS THE SUPREME US AGENCY FOR OPERATIONAL CONTROL WITH COMPLETE AUTHORITY OVER THE MILITARY AND ALL CIVILIAN AGENCIES.

3. I WILL ESTABLISH CONCLUSIVELY THAT IN MAY OF 2001, BY PRESIDENTIAL ORDER, RICHARD CHENEY WAS PUT IN DIRECT COMMAND AND CONTROL OF ALL WARGAME AND FIELD EXERCISE TRAINING AND SCHEDULING THROUGH SEVERAL AGENCIES, ESPECIALLY FEMA. THIS ALSO EXTENDED TO ALL OF THE CONFLICTING AND OVERLAPPING NORAD DRILLS ON THAT DAY.

4. I WILL ALSO DEMONSTRATE THAT THE TRIPOD II EXERCISE BEING SET UP ON SEPT. 10TH IN MANHATTAN WAS DIRECTLY CONNECTED TO CHENEY'S ROLE IN NUMBER 3 ABOVE.

5. I WILL ALSO PROVE CONCLUSIVELY THAT A NUMBER OF PUBLIC OFFICIALS, AT THE NATIONAL AND NEW YORK CITY LEVELS, INCLUDING THEN MAYOR RUDOLPH GIULIANI, WERE AWARE THAT FLIGHT 175 WAS EN ROUTE TO LOWER MANHATTAN FOR 20 MINUTES AND DID NOTHING – ABSOLUTELY NOTHING – TO ORDER THE EVACUATION OF OR WARN THE OCCUPANTS OF THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. ONE MILITARY OFFICER WAS FORCED TO LEAVE HIS POST IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ATTACKS AND PLACE A PRIVATE CALL TO HIS BROTHER - WHO WORKED AT THE WTC - WARNING HIM TO GET OUT. THAT WAS APPARENTLY AN ACT OF DESPERATION BECAUSE NO OTHER PART OF THE SYSTEM WAS TAKING ACTION.

6. I WILL ALSO SHOW THAT THE ISRAELI AND BRITISH GOVERNMENTS ACTED AS PARTNERS WITH THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT TO HELP IN THE PREPARATION AND, VERY POSSIBLY, THE ACTUAL EXECUTION OF THE ATTACKS."

----

I TURN NOW TO THE MOTIVE FOR THE MURDERS.

PEAK OIL IS NO SECRET. ITS CHIEF OPPONENT IS SOMETHING CALLED DENIAL – WHICH IS NOT A RIVER IN EGYPT.

DICK CHENEY KNEW ABOUT IT. I WILL SHOW YOU THAT IN MY BOOK. HIS NATIONAL ENERGY POLICY DEVELOPMENT GROUP – YOU KNOW, THE ONE THAT REFUSED TO RELEASE ITS RECORDS SPARKING A CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS AND A SUPREME COURT RULING, KNEW ABOUT IT. I WILL SHOW YOU THAT IN MY BOOK TOO.

TO QUOTE FORMER BRITISH ENVIRONMENTAL MINISTER MICHAEL MEACHER, WE ARE FACING, "THE SHARPEST AND PERHAPS THE MOST VIOLENT DISLOCATION (OF SOCIETY) IN RECENT HISTORY."

I SHOULD ADD THE MEACHER, ALONG WITH FORMER GERMAN CABINET MINISTER AND FORMER PARLIAMENTARY SECRETARY ANDREAS VON BUELOW HAS STATED PUBLICLY AND IN WRITING THAT THE ATTACKS OF SEPTEMBER 11TH WERE PERPETRATED BY THE US GOVERNMENT.

THERE ARE MANY OUT THERE WHO JUST REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT OIL AND NATURAL GAS ARE RUNNING OUT. SOME INSIST THAT OIL IS CREATED AUTOMATICALLY AND INFINITELY BY THE EARTH’S CORE, DISPUTING ALL KNOWN SCIENCE SHOWING OTHERWISE. THERE ARE THOSE WHO INSIST THAT ALTERNATIVE ENERGIES CAN BE SNAPPED INTO PLACE IMMEDIATELY TO ALLOW FOR INFINITE ECONOMIC AND POPULATION GROWTH.

ASIDE FROM LOOKING AT THE EVENTS SINCE 9/11 AND SEEING THAT THEY MATCH A WORLD OF DIMINISHING ENERGY LET’S TAKE A LOOK AT SOME RECENT DEVELOPMENTS AROUND THE WORLD AND SEE WHAT THEY TELL US...

vista

Electoral Member
Mar 28, 2004
www.newsgateway.ca
I just sent an e-mail out to several dozen media newsrooms and personnel.

Do I expect results? Not really. But if this raises an eyebrow and promotes small discussion somewhere, perhaps it can raise eyebrows with others, and so on.

Cheney Soon to be Indicted

August 31st, Michael Ruppert spoke at San Francisco's prestigious Commonwealth Club of California where other notables such as former CIA Director James Woolsey, Slade Gorton, Richard Ben-Veniste, Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge, former Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin, John Kerry, Hans Blix, Ted Turner and others have presented.

Ruppert is the defacto star of 9/11 Research and Peak Oil. His speech was in anticipation of his forthcoming book, "Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil".

In speaking to this elite crowd, Ruppert spoke of the nexus of the imminent world Peak in oil production, the motive behind the 9/11 attacks and the "Infinite War" on terrorism.

Michael Ruppert also named Richard Cheney as the prime suspect in the mass murders of 9/11 and that his book establishes that, not only was he a planner in the attacks, but also that on the day of the attacks he was running a completely separate command, control and communications system which was superceding any orders being issued by the NMCC, or the White House Situation Room.

Will Cheney be indicted? The 9/11 Commission Report was not the end of the 9/11 story. With it's lies, misrepresentations and changing of evidence, so much so, it has provided fuel so that we may say, the 9/11 story has just begun.

This is upon the backdrop of the Patrick Fitzgerald investigation into the Valerie Plame / Brewster, Jennings White House leak to the media and perhaps other high crimes by neo-con officials of the Bush administration.

Fitzgerald continues to expand his case against the leakers of Plame's identity and two more supeona's have been issued. He may have got more than he bargained for.

As well, note the recent Israeli spy allegations stemming from Douglas Feith's office - a former National Security Council staffer who previously was suspected of being an Israeli agent of influence and was stripped of his job and security clearance by then - National Security Adviser Bill Clark.

Ruppert also details why the year 2007 will be important. A recent study published in Petroleum Review suggests that oil production might not be able to keep up with demand by 2007.

These production numbers concur with comments by Bush energy adivsor, investment banker and energy analyst Matthew Simmons, "We have between 6 and 8 million b/d of announced projects coming on stream between now and 2009, and that's being remarkably optimistic that they all happen on time, and they all have name-plate capacity when they come on, so that's the best, best, best case. If global decline rates are only three percent - then we take away 11 and add 6 to 8 - the numbers don’t work."

Read the text of Mike's speech (PDF) http://www.newsgateway.ca/Commonwealth.pdf

Hold onto your seats, we are about to leave the starting gate.

[followed by above excerpt]

Prometheus

Electoral Member
Jul 12, 2003
Eastern USA
Very interesting link vista. I'm looking forward to reading the book, see what end notes and references he uses. There has definitely been some questions brewing in the US over our own possible involvement, but of course all US media squashes it.

vista

Electoral Member
Mar 28, 2004
www.newsgateway.ca
Prometheus,

Your signature, "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking too much space" begins an article I have posted on Candace Pert.

"By that standard, neuroscientist Candace Pert has occupied minimal space during her 26-year career. But in reality, Pert's presence has loomed large in the scientific community. The iconoclastic researcher has a knack for stirring up controversy. One minute she's making jaw-dropping pronouncements such as "Science, at its core, is a spiritual endeavor."

The next, she's declaring that the body and the mind are actually part of a linked system she calls the bodymind. Pert is best known for her pivotal role in the discovery of opiate receptors-molecules that unlock cells in the brain so that morphine and other opiates, including the body's natural opiate, endorphins, can enter."

Sorry to digress but your signature is right on the mark.

Cheers!

Milton

Apr 26, 2004
Edmonton, Alberta
Here are a couple of videos to look at:

www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1/inplanesite.rm
If you right click on this link and click on "save link as" you can download the 17.5 mb video file. You will need real player to view it. You can download real player for free, just google it.

Next site is left clickable, you may need a flash player to view it but that is free and you can also get it by googling.
http://pages.infinit.net/noc/pentagon.swf

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Milton,

I just finished watching the second (flash) video and I think that one video is a great resource for everybody to view. If you are not convinced by still images which I've seen pop up all over the web, this is definately the place to look.

I'll be watching the first video later on tonight.

Thanks for posting the link, I'm even more convinced of it now than I was before I saw the video... and I was originally convinced that it was a conspiracy. That's the only explanation.

vista

Electoral Member
Mar 28, 2004
www.newsgateway.ca
A quick note on the Pentagon attack,

A Freudian Slip of the Tongue:

Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld in the Pentagon on October 12, 2001, in which he, in speaking of the various kinds of weapons used by the terrorists, referred to "the missile [used] to damage this building."

Rummy, tell us something we don't know.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Peak Oil was a stock market scam.

What you refer to as global warming is a scientific consensus.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Everything since stock markets came into being have been scams to keep the poor as poor as possible. They are due a very big refund..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3xgjxJwedA&t=326s
9/11 Trillions: Follow The Money

TRANSCRIPT, SOURCES AND MP3: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=16167 Forget for one moment everything you've been told about September 11, 2001. 9/11 was a crime. And as with any crime, there is one overriding imperative that detectives must follow to identify the perpetrators: follow the money. This is a
Peak Oil was a stock market scam.
Mud from the floor of the ocean is probably being subducted and when heated oil and gas are produced and that migrates towards the surface until they cool and stay in a void in the rocksn investigation of the 9/11 money trail.