Dakota Access Pipeline Bringing in More than $6 Million a Month in Tax Revenue

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Dakota Access has increased North Dakota tax revenue by more than $6M a month | North Dakota News | bismarcktribune.com

*snicker*

They won't back down:

It's about the water, land and air for future generations. In BC it's about 200 years of brutality and they have had enough.

Keep up the good fight! LOL

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Director Justin Kringstad said Tuesday producers have seen a $2 increase in the average price for Bakken crude in June, July and August compared to 2016 figures. He attributes the increase to more competitive transportation costs as a result of Dakota Access going into service in June.

That $2 boost for every barrel equates to more than $6 million in additional oil tax revenue for the state each month, Kringstad said."
(link in OP)

Actually I think that bonus is on top of what they were getting before the recent 2 USD price increase.

That will benefit the entire state, not just oil-producing areas, and pay for priorities, such as water projects, education and the Legacy Fund, he said.
(link in OP)

Hopefully they follow through and do pay attention to the environmental REALITIES.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

"The court finds that the plaintiffs have clearly failed to specifically allege who made the fraudulent statements, when the statements were made, and to whom the statements were made," the judge wrote."

"Hovland ruled that the landowners didn't adequately prove their claims of wrongdoing, and he said it's impossible to know whether they might have received a better deal under other circumstances.

"The plaintiffs are upset their neighbors got a better price when the agent predicted prices would never be better," the judge wrote. "However, the court finds that opinions and predictions as to what future prices will be are simply not actionable as fraud."

And that, as they say, is that. Good news, Eagle.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Tremendous good news.

The fight is still on though!

*snicker*

The only thing that bothers me, Eagle, is that all those whinging, mentally-challenged, unappreciative, under achievers that made the Dakota pipeline protest lands into a filthy slum not fit for a pig, will now come across our border to continue the siege here in my country leaving behind the same mountains of garbage that all other 'keepers of the land' are so prone to doing.

Will have to make sure I ask Cliffy if he runs into any of them when he's manning the protest lines.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
The only thing that bothers me, Eagle, is that all those whinging, mentally-challenged, unappreciative, under achievers that made the Dakota pipeline protest lands into a filthy slum not fit for a pig, will now come across our border to continue the siege here in my country leaving behind the same mountains of garbage that all other 'keepers of the land' are so prone to doing.

Will have to make sure I ask Cliffy if he runs into any of them when he's manning the protest lines.
Cliffy leave the comfort of his couch , go on .

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
DAPL was built and KXL slammed because Obama wanted a higher US content through XL.

The ecofascists were used and tossed aside.

Cliffy leave the comfort of his couch , go on .

Cliffy isn't allowed in American. He's a felon.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
DAPL was built and KXL slammed because Obama wanted a higher US content through XL.

The ecofascists were used and tossed aside.

Cliffy isn't allowed in American. He's a felon.

Uh, pete........I was writing about the coming protests over the Kinder-Morgan line............here in Canada.