I Just Realized It's Earth Hour Tonight

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
So, to show my solidarity with Kathleen Wynne and her desire to build the biggest retirement villa in Onterrible using hydro money, I've fired up all the lights and turned up the heat.

But heck, it's not all seriousness and standing shoulder to shoulder with the government...or is it? Oh heck, I can't hold back. It took me an hour, but I got the tires burning too. Between me and the neighbours' fires, you can see our smoke almost ten miles away!

Happy Festival of Lights, everyone!

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
We figured to melt away the rest of the snow from the laneway.

Smoky Rauchenwiessen from the next farm over spent the better part of the afternoon clearing the ditch in front of his place. Him and his sons Nelson and Wilbur were throwing all the sand and crud that the county road plowed into the ditch over the winter, back onto the road.

After they were done, Smokey was at the end of his lane way, sweeping around his mailbox. An OPP officer pulled over and asked him how all the sand and crud got onto the road in front of his place. Smokey told him the snowplow put it there. The cop said he didn't think so and that he would have to write Smokey a ticket.

Smokey just looked at him and laughed. Did you see me put it on the road, he asked? No, the cop replied. Is there anything indicating that it's my sand? Again, the cop said no. So Smokey grinned and told that fellow to chat with the ministry of highways. His exact words were,

"I guarantee you that they will admit to dumping the sand onto the road. Go give them a ticket!"

Now, that cop was ticked off, but he had no witnesses that saw the Rauchenwiessens shoveling it onto the road, and the cop didn't catch them in the act.

Smokey smiled and told the cop that he could win a suggestion award. Maybe even get promoted. The province gives out incentive rewards for conservation, energy savings, money savings, etc. He said that if you get the ministry to come pick it up, they can re-use it next winter. Think of the money that will save the province!

Johnny Law got into his cruiser, slammed the door and spun off.

Just wait for another month. That cop is new around here. Smokey always dumps the leftover cow sh!t onto the highway when he's done plowing and spreading manure.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
----------------------------------------------------
look at where its landing
:)

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
All over the field.

This video is about manure. It's short, but more to the point, demonstrates why the British are a gigantic fail as a nation. This poor fellow is overcome, but feels he needs to video his distress. This might even be classified as a "Snowflake Alert".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[youtube]eA6l5W_tyks[/youtube]

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
I am leaving all my lights on so that I can be one, among many, to show how we have "progressed" by having electricity!!

Yea!!!!