Car plows into New Orleans parade crowd

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Twenty-one people were injured Saturday night (Feb. 25) when a vehicle plowed into a crowd at the Krewe of Endymion parade in the Mid-City section of New Orleans, police said. The crash was reported at about 6:45 p.m. at Carrollton and Orleans avenues.

"Initial reports show so far about a dozen people are in critical condition," police spokeswoman Ambria Washington said. "That number could increase as the investigation is ongoing." Police Superintendent Michael Harrison later said 21 people, including a police officer, were taken to seven hospitals.

Greg McNeely said he was watching the parade when a pickup truck sped through the intersection. He said he heard three crashes then a fourth loud crash, and saw the truck had come to rest against a garbage bin. Several people were pinned between the truck and the garbage bin or beneath the truck.

A young man was behind the wheel of the truck. "He took out rows of people," McNeely said.

mo

21 hurt when vehicle plows into Endymion parade crowd in New Orleans | NOLA.com

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
My heart goes out to all the trumpites tonight. It was just an impaired driver. Loc will probably cry himself to sleep tonight

mentalfloss is secretly hoping the driver was a Trump supporter no doubt.

Probably not. Only Trumpites fantasize about terrorism. Normal people hope it never happens

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Hard to believe the only point being made here of this tragic event is political.
Let's hope the victims of the crash are all recovering and that the drunk driver gets what's coming to him.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
My heart goes out to all the trumpites tonight. It was just an impaired driver. Loc will probably cry himself to sleep tonight

Probably not. Only Trumpites fantasize about terrorism. Normal people hope it never happens
And you bitch about cops sitting outside your local bar nailing drunks who get behind the wheel?

Keep meowing kitty.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Twenty-one people were injured Saturday night (Feb. 25) when a vehicle plowed into a crowd at the Krewe of Endymion parade in the Mid-City section of New Orleans, police said. The crash was reported at about 6:45 p.m. at Carrollton and Orleans avenues.

"Initial reports show so far about a dozen people are in critical condition," police spokeswoman Ambria Washington said. "That number could increase as the investigation is ongoing." Police Superintendent Michael Harrison later said 21 people, including a police officer, were taken to seven hospitals.

Greg McNeely said he was watching the parade when a pickup truck sped through the intersection. He said he heard three crashes then a fourth loud crash, and saw the truck had come to rest against a garbage bin. Several people were pinned between the truck and the garbage bin or beneath the truck.

A young man was behind the wheel of the truck. "He took out rows of people," McNeely said.

mo

21 hurt when vehicle plows into Endymion parade crowd in New Orleans | NOLA.com

So, the terrorist's name is Neilson Rezzuto ... "Neilson" ... sounds Swedish to me!

Sweden!

Terrorism!

Close the borders!

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
So, the terrorist's name is Neilson Rezzuto ... "Neilson" ... sounds Swedish to me!

Sweden!
Terrorism!
Close the borders!

Rizzito, not Rezzuto. That's Italian. Ban all Italians and Swedes from entering the USA.........

The New Orleans Police Department has released the name of the driver who was arrested after Saturday night’s crash the injured 28 people.

Police have identified the driver as 25-year-old Neilson Rizzuto.

Rizzuto is accused of crashing his truck into a crowd of people attending the Endymion parade at the intersection of N. Carrollton Avenue and Orleans Avenue around 6:45 p.m.

According to police, Rizzuto’s truck was speeding down North Carrollton in the opposite direction of the parade towards City Park when he stuck two vehicles sending one of those vehicles into another vehicle. Rizzuto then lost control of the truck and went over the neutral ground drove into a crowd of people before crashing into a city dump truck.

Rizzuto was arrested at the scene.

NOPD identifies driver in Endymion parade crash that injured 28 - FOX 8 WVUE New Orleans News, Weather, Sports, Social

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Rizzito, not Rezzuto. That's Italian. Ban all Italians and Swedes from entering the USA.........

The New Orleans Police Department has released the name of the driver who was arrested after Saturday night’s crash the injured 28 people.

Police have identified the driver as 25-year-old Neilson Rizzuto.

Rizzuto is accused of crashing his truck into a crowd of people attending the Endymion parade at the intersection of N. Carrollton Avenue and Orleans Avenue around 6:45 p.m.

According to police, Rizzuto’s truck was speeding down North Carrollton in the opposite direction of the parade towards City Park when he stuck two vehicles sending one of those vehicles into another vehicle. Rizzuto then lost control of the truck and went over the neutral ground drove into a crowd of people before crashing into a city dump truck.

Rizzuto was arrested at the scene.

NOPD identifies driver in Endymion parade crash that injured 28 - FOX 8 WVUE New Orleans News, Weather, Sports, Social

Sooo!!!! There was an Italian terrorist incident, too!!

Why is CNN hiding it? Is Hillary behind it?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Police Superintendent Michael Harrison said the driver was quickly arrested.
"We suspect that that subject was highly intoxicated

well...once nice thing about yer text book muslim....

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You must have been drinking and posting again I didn't get 2 greens because I made that up. Are you drinking right now?

Try keeping your bullsh-t straight so you don't keep getting caught f-ck face.

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
You must have been drinking and posting again I didn't get 2 greens because I made that up. Are you drinking right now?

Try keeping your bullsh-t straight so you don't keep getting caught f-ck face.

Sniffity sniffty sniff