Obamacare "Was Never Supposed to Help Everyone."

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
I think Obama Care was just something Obama did to make himself look like he was actually doing something worth while. Most of his policies were shot down by Congress. He had to do something besides play golf.
But I don't think he did much research on how public health care works (or doesn't work, if you're Ontarian!) It is futile to enact anything that is full of flaws and say it can be fixed later. Later never comes with government.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
the bill was written by insurance salesmen
the used car market was down after cash for clunkers
and they needed the work
;)
Along with all the wars on the international front, on the home front, it was to be Obomba's legacy
all that's left now is Legy because the A$$ is now gone

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I think Obama Care was just something Obama did to make himself look like he was actually doing something worth while. Most of his policies were shot down by Congress. He had to do something besides play golf.
But I don't think he did much research on how public health care works (or doesn't work, if you're Ontarian!) It is futile to enact anything that is full of flaws and say it can be fixed later. Later never comes with government.

It was all about power and control. It was never about making sure all Americans had affordable health care.

Gruber has shown that Obamacare was never supposed to be affordable and it was never supposed to be for everyone.