Shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport

spaminator
thankfully ive only been to Miami international.

mentalfloss
Oh god the staff there is unbearable.

Go Orlando or go home.

EagleSmack
Obama has not reached out to the Gov. of Florida

Trump has.

Well... that's Obama!

Curious Cdn
+2
The shooter has been reported to be a transgender Mexican Muslim.

Cannuck
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious CdnView Post

Really, is anybody surprised?

I heard the guy was an ex-soldier. There was an ex- soldier involved in a murder suicide in NS. It's about time we started doing something about this proven problem. I support a registry

Kreskin
+1
Block them from becoming civilians until we know what's going on.

Cannuck
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

Block them from becoming civilians until we know what's going on.

Hold them on their bases until they've been properly vetted

Curious Cdn
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Hold them on their bases until they've been properly vetted

Don't just dump them straight into civilian life after being in extreme combat, that's for sure.

Cannuck
+1

Don't just dump them straight into civilian life after being in extreme combat, that's for sure.

That's just an excuse. Clearly soldiers can't be trusted. It's practically in their DNA

https://ajaor.wordpress.com/2012/12/...ry-a-database/ (external - login to view)

Combat soldiers more likely to commit violent crimes: study | Reuters (external - login to view)

personal touch
Staying home is a good thing

gopher

Interestingly, he claimed to be a born again Christian in his facebook page which has now been deleted.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Este...00000492021832 (external - login to view)

EagleSmack

davesmom
The authorities have not rules out terrorism. Now what does that mean?
The funny thing about this is the man telling the FBI before the fact that he was hearing voices tell him to pledge allegiance to ISIS>
Here's what's odd: When someone hears voices it means he is schizophrenic. Schizophrenics do not usually seek help or recognize that they are mentally ill. They think it is the rest of the world that is off the track.
Relatives said that sometimes he was normal and other times he wasn't. That doesn't happen once a schizophrenic reaches the point of hearing voices. At that point they are crazy and cannot act sane.
If is very possible that the shooter concocted and reported the story about hearing voices before he acted to protect himself from the law later knowing that if he were classified as mentally ill he would not be punished so severely.
It is possible for a sane person to act crazy convincingly but it is not possible for a crazy person to act sane convincingly.
How do I know all this? For one thing I was a nurse. For another thing I was once married to a man who became schizophrenic and so am experienced personally with the symptoms and behavior. And that is why I question this whole story of 'mental illness' and why I wonder if that is not why terrorism has not been ruled out.

tay
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Trump has.

Well... that's Obama!

'Reached out' is the most limp wristed term I now hear for 'contacting' someone. It (reached out) is a further demonstration of the feminization of the limp wristed media.........

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmomView Post

The authorities have not rules out terrorism. Now what does that mean?
The funny thing about this is the man telling the FBI before the fact that he was hearing voices tell him to pledge allegiance to ISIS>
Here's what's odd: When someone hears voices it means he is schizophrenic. Schizophrenics do not usually seek help or recognize that they are mentally ill. They think it is the rest of the world that is off the track.
Relatives said that sometimes he was normal and other times he wasn't. That doesn't happen once a schizophrenic reaches the point of hearing voices. At that point they are crazy and cannot act sane.
If is very possible that the shooter concocted and reported the story about hearing voices before he acted to protect himself from the law later knowing that if he were classified as mentally ill he would not be punished so severely.
It is possible for a sane person to act crazy convincingly but it is not possible for a crazy person to act sane convincingly.
How do I know all this? For one thing I was a nurse. For another thing I was once married to a man who became schizophrenic and so am experienced personally with the symptoms and behavior. And that is why I question this whole story of 'mental illness' and why I wonder if that is not why terrorism has not been ruled out.

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post

Ya, cause we definitely can't be looking in the mirror to find the answer as to why an Iraqi war veteran went off the deep end. It's gotta be someone elses fault. It's gotta be those scary "mooslems".

Cannuck
Poor poor Eaglesmack, thinks the Prez should sniffity sniff everytime there's a mass shooting that makes the news. You need me to come down to Boston and give you a hug pumpkin?

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Poor poor Eaglesmack, thinks the Prez should sniffity sniff everytime there's a mass shooting that makes the news. You need me to come down to Boston and give you a hug pumpkin?

Is there room in his life for yet another man?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Ya, cause we definitely can't be looking in the mirror to find the answer as to why an Iraqi war veteran went off the deep end. It's gotta be someone elses fault. It's gotta be those scary "mooslems".

Yup, they drove him to it. Just like libruls forced Chris Corley to beat up his wife in front of them.

The screaming voices of children can be heard on the 911 call.

No one is talking to the dispatcher. All that can be heard are screams of “Stop!” in the background.

“Please stop! Just stop, Daddy. Just stop.”

The call was made Monday night from the home of South Carolina state Rep. Chris Corley, a young politician who made headlines last year when he staunchly fought to keep the Confederate flag flying on the statehouse grounds. The screaming voices appear to have come from his children.

Corley hit his wife in the face and threatened to kill her in front of their children, according to an incident report from the Aiken County Sheriff’s Office. His wife told investigators that Corley only stopped hitting her because the children were screaming and her head was bleeding. He then went out to his vehicle, came back with a handgun and pointed it at his wife, threatened to kill himself, and then went to the bedroom, the report states.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.035555375547 (external - login to view)

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Yup, they drove him to it. Just like libruls forced Chris Corley to beat up his wife in front of them.

The screaming voices of children can be heard on the 911 call.

No one is talking to the dispatcher. All that can be heard are screams of “Stop!” in the background.

“Please stop! Just stop, Daddy. Just stop.”

The call was made Monday night from the home of South Carolina state Rep. Chris Corley, a young politician who made headlines last year when he staunchly fought to keep the Confederate flag flying on the statehouse grounds. The screaming voices appear to have come from his children.

Corley hit his wife in the face and threatened to kill her in front of their children, according to an incident report from the Aiken County Sheriff’s Office. His wife told investigators that Corley only stopped hitting her because the children were screaming and her head was bleeding. He then went out to his vehicle, came back with a handgun and pointed it at his wife, threatened to kill himself, and then went to the bedroom, the report states.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.035555375547 (external - login to view)

I would assume he will be losing his seat.

Tecumsehsbones
+2

I would assume he will be losing his seat.

Klansmen in South Carolina don't lose their seats for "correcting" their wives. They get held up as good Christian husbands and fathers.

Q: What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

A: Nuthin'. Heck, y'all already told her twice!

davesmom

Yeah, so what's with all this PTSD the veterans are perceived to suffer from?
The veterans of 2 WWs saw and did things that were as horrible as the Iraqi veteran. Nobody coddled them. They did what they had to do, came home (if the were lucky enough) and got on with their lives.
The difference is that the old time veterans were sent to do a job the best way they could. They didn't have lily livered bosses sitting in offices thousands of miles away calling the shots.
Having a job to do and having their hand tied by orders from people like Obama and Clinton on how to do it is most likely what causes PTSD!

Cliffy
+3
#23  Top Rated Post

The veterans of 2 WWs saw and did things that were as horrible as the Iraqi veteran. Nobody coddled them. They did what they had to do, came home (if the were lucky enough) and got on with their lives.
The difference is that the old time veterans were sent to do a job the best way they could. They didn't have lily livered bosses sitting in offices thousands of miles away calling the shots.
Having a job to do and having their hand tied by orders from people like Obama and Clinton on how to do it is most likely what causes PTSD!

In WW11 they called it shell shock. It changed to PTSD after Vietnam. My dad had shell shock. He was told to forget what happened and to never speak of it. So he spent his life stuffing the horror down, but every once in a while, he would explode into violence and beat on us in a rage. So, no, you don't have a fukking clue about the horrors of PTSD. As usual, you really don't have a clue about much.

PoliticalNick
Quote: Originally Posted by tayView Post

'Reached out' is the most limp wristed term I now hear for 'contacting' someone. It (reached out) is a further demonstration of the feminization of the limp wristed media.........

That has to be the most gay picture of him ever

bluebyrd35
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Trump has.

Well... that's Obama!

J.C,,,,,The Republicans and Trump will never change your gun laws and the relatives of the dead and the injured and their relatives. I am sure do not give a shyte about Trump reaching out to them. A Veteran hearing voices was allowed to keep his gun and not on the no fly list. The gun laws in the US are useless and the stats are so far about the rest of the worlds as to be a standing joke,

Oh and don't forget which party blocked every change to the gun laws. Talk about blind and deaf most people are, A President who fought vigorously to changes in the gun laws was blocked at every turn by the Republicans and the party that blocked every attempt to change them, bloody well should reach out and apologize and do it on their knees.
Last edited by bluebyrd35; Jan 7th, 2017 at 10:03 PM..

Machjo
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNickView Post

That has to be the most gay picture of him ever

Are sports pictures the standard you go by in deciding whom to vote for?

gerryh

I must concur with what Cliffy has so eloquently already stated.

You, once again, have proven that you don't have a fu cking clue what you are talking about.

gopher
Quote: Originally Posted by tayView Post

230 lbs pitcher Quintana also shows limp wrist form:

not too many gonna challenge him on that

Cliffy
+1

no new posts