Folks in Carolina are ligning i-95 highway with explosives.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Millions of blown out tires line Carolina's part of the i-95. I saw at least 22 cars today on the side pulled over with blown out tires. It's a fu€king war zone. Do not use this stretch of road for you're trip to Florida.

It's a trap/scam

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Consider it done. I will avoid Florida in the near future

Might I suggest some steel painted white to match the rubber profile so said explosions to not have that effect. Studs and spinners optional

You could always salt the whole road with tire eating size versions of these goodies.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The DOT has issued a terrorist alert and recommends spending $2.89 at Pep Boys for arming yourself with one of the these:

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Millions of blown out tires line Carolina's part of the i-95. I saw at least 22 cars today on the side pulled over with blown out tires. It's a fu€king war zone. Do not use this stretch of road for you're trip to Florida.

It's a trap/scam
Would that be North or South Carolina and would that be North or South bound?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Would that be North or South Carolina and would that be North or South bound?

Both, & both

The DOT has issued a terrorist alert and recommends spending $2.89 at Pep Boys for arming yourself with one of the these:

I'm not talking about a nail in you're tire here. They are using some kind of home made explosives they are dropping on the road. Mostly around the bridges where it's easy to drop without being seen.

Potentially they are also dropping them from cars behind themselves.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Little containers with pellets and gun powder that ignites when you're vehicle runs over them.

Not very hard to make

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Little containers with pellets and gun powder that ignites when you're vehicle runs over them.

Not very hard to make
I Made nitro cellulose when I was twelve, loaded my own ammo in pistols an rifles, helped out with dynamite at different times in my life
So I call bullshïte on your tall tale unless you provide a believable link....

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I Made nitro cellulose when I was twelve, loaded my own ammo in pistols an rifles, helped out with dynamite at different times in my life
So I call bullshïte on your tall tale unless you provide a believable link....

How do you post without any fingers?