JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
“Put this back on the ground!” Hillary Clinton screamed at the pilot of presidential helicopter Marine One. “I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need my sunglasses! We need to go back!” Clinton so abused the chopper’s crew that they christened it Broomstick One.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
“Put this back on the ground!” Hillary Clinton screamed at the pilot of presidential helicopter Marine One. “I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need my sunglasses! We need to go back!” Clinton so abused the chopper’s crew that they christened it Broomstick One.

Presidential material for sure.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
even a broken rock is right twice a day
they should have put broomstick one back in the ground
there you go - a small hillary of smoking wreckage...

underground parking never looked so good

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
“Good morning, ma’am,” a uniformed Secret Service officer once greeted Hillary Clinton. “F*** off!” she replied, as Ronald Kessler documented in First Family Detail, page 16.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
- “Where’s the miserable cock sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

- "Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't **** her here!!" Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p.243

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
- “Where’s the miserable cock sucker?” (otherwise known as “Bill Clinton”) Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer. From the book “The Truth about Hillary” by Edward Klein, p. 5

- "Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't **** her here!!" Hillary to Gov. Bill Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female. From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p.243

One thing I do love about Hillary is her entertainment value.........................I just don't think it belongs in the Whitehouse.