No one wants to post about the Kansas terrorists?

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I wonder where the muzzzies under your bed posters are.

It will be a bloodbath’: Inside the Kansas militia plot to ignite a religious war

Christian Terrorists Arrested In Plot To Bomb Muslims

The plot to kill Muslims was planned by a small group of Christian extremists known as “The Crusaders.” similar to McVeigh

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Denial by those who think only Muslims are terrorists or who think only 'brown' people can be terrorists.

Personally anyone who could be shocked by this doesn't know much about the RWNJ out there, or people in general.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I wonder where the muzzzies under your bed posters are.

It will be a bloodbath’: Inside the Kansas militia plot to ignite a religious war

The plot to kill Muslims was planned by a small group of Christian extremists known as “The Crusaders.” similar to McVeigh

First of all, let me say I understand how desperate the appeasers and the apologists are to equate Christianity and Islam. However, I am afraid you are now, and will in the future fail in that attempt.

Here's why:

Jesus Christ is the example to be followed by all Christians. He was a man of peace, who defended a woman against stoning, who forgave his enemies, who recognized the secular authority, who preached love, and a reward or punishment in the next life. He committed one violent act; driving bankers out of the temple.

Mohammed is the example to be followed by all Muslims. He was a war monger, a genocidal murderer, a slaver, a rapist, a brigand, and a pedophile. He preached death to his enemies and war on the unbeliever.

Starting to get the idea?

Oh....here's a couple of facts for you:

Tim McVeigh did not claim to be acting as a Christian. He was not acting as a Christian.

And while you are playing apologist, here's some reading to demonstrate why people are talking about Muslim Terror:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents,_2016

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Even if they were Christians, I doubt they spent much time in a house of worship. Christians are a tiny spec in comparison to Islamist terrorist, that is of course, if you enter into the current century, and leave Constantinople !! The balance of Christians versus Islam terrorist is negligent at best. How many Christians were involved in the bombing in....sorry, to many cities to mention here. I can't find any other religion either that could be compared in 'this day and age' to our current level of Islamic terrorism.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
First of all, let me say I understand how desperate the appeasers and the apologists are to equate Christianity and Islam. However, I am afraid you are now, and will in the future fail in that attempt.

Here's why:

Jesus Christ is the example to be followed by all Christians. He was a man of peace, who defended a woman against stoning, who forgave his enemies, who recognized the secular authority, who preached love, and a reward or punishment in the next life. He committed one violent act; driving bankers out of the temple.

Mohammed is the example to be followed by all Muslims. He was a war monger, a genocidal murderer, a slaver, a rapist, a brigand, and a pedophile. He preached death to his enemies and war on the unbeliever.

Tim McVeigh did not claim to be acting as a Christian. He was not acting as a Christian.

And while you are playing apologist, here's some reading to demonstrate why people are talking about Muslim Terror:

So, if you commit murder in the name of a god of love, your victims are less dead?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Haven't seen any denials so far in this forum.....
Are you or the OP disappointed????

So this forum constitutes the opinion of the majority of people?

From articles I've read on it on two different sites, people twisted it all into this "who is at fault" and blaming either Hillary or Trump.

One article didn't even discuss them as 'terrorists' but 'militants'. To me using militants instead of terrorists lessens the degree of seriousness.

And no, not disappointed; I'm actually not surprised.

I don't care what political affiliation these people had. I don't care what religion they have. I don't care what *color* they are. They were plotting to carry out a mass murder and use terrorism to push their ideological goals. That makes them terrorists.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
So, if you commit murder in the name of a god of love, your victims are less dead?

You missed my point

Tim McVeigh did not commit murder in the name of Christianity. He committed murder in the name of Tim McVeigh.

If you do claim to be committing murder in the name of Christianity, you are a fool, as murder violates the basic tenets of Christianity, and is the antithesis of the example set by Christ.

Muslim terrorists kill in the name of Islam, calling out "Allahu Akbar" They kill in the name of Islam.

In doing so they follow exactly the instructions of the Koran, and the example of Mohammed.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

Here's why:

The argument falls apart on both sides when you paint a faith with a broad brush. There are many Muslims and Christians who have never raised a hand in anger and yet both sides love to tar and feather them.

They should not have to apologize or stand up and pledge their allegiance every time an Osama bin Laden or a Jim Jones or Abu Musab al-Zarqawi or a David Koresh senselessly slaughters someone.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The argument falls apart on both sides when you paint a faith with a broad brush. There are many Muslims and Christians who have never raised a hand in anger and yet both sides love to tar and feather them.

They should not have to apologize or stand up and pledge their allegiance every time an Osama bin Laden or a Jim Jones or Abu Musab al-Zarqawi or a David Koresh senselessly slaughters someone.

The Christians don't have to, because the ones you mentioned aren't "real" Christians. Ask Colpy, he'll tell ya. The Muslims, however, is a different kettle of fish. Right Colpy?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Not very christian of them.
You mean the low body count?? Add it to the 25,000 children we starve to death daily (and others). And you though we were slacking off. See that money sent to the PR firms reall did pay-off.

The Christians don't have to, because the ones you mentioned aren't "real" Christians. Ask Colpy, he'll tell ya. The Muslims, however, is a different kettle of fish. Right Colpy?
They are real, the books says 'believers' would go off the rails so think of this as allowing 'us' to put a check-mark beside that determination that is part of a list of things that has to happen first. Now the 'man of sin' has to start his campaign so Christ has something for the winepress to feed on. Which congregation do you think He will start with?? If it goes in order that would not be so good for the RCC be it the shepherds or the flock. Wouldn't you agree Gerr?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You mean the low body count?? Add it to the 25,000 children we starve to death daily (and others). And you though we were slacking off. See that money sent to the PR firms reall did pay-off.

They are real, the books says 'believers' would go off the rails so think of this as allowing 'us' to put a check-mark beside that determination that is part of a list of things that has to happen first. Now the 'man of sin' has to start his campaign so Christ has something for the winepress to feed on. Which congregation do you think He will start with?? If it goes in order that would not be so good for the RCC be it the shepherds or the flock. Wouldn't you agree Gerr?

I see I have to write that I'm being facetious for the less intelligent members.