Justin showing his "true colours"

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Justin Trudeau doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that you have remotely anything close to a brain.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Justin Trudeau signals he may override provinces' wishes on health care - Politics - CBC News

Arrogant like his old man.........................real A$$hole! We should have kept Harper.................at least he knew what he was doing!

SO, let me get this straight. Trudeau holding to what Harper was doing makes him arrogant and an a$$hole and makes you wish we still had Harper, who would be doing the same thing. That about right oh wise one?

That means the Trudeau government will stay with the Harper government's decision to hold annual increases in health care transfers at three per cent, or the cost of living.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
SO, let me get this straight. Trudeau holding to what Harper was doing makes him arrogant and an a$$hole and makes you wish we still had Harper, who would be doing the same thing. That about right oh wise one?

Pretty close- I don't think a good P.M. would deliberately over ride the provinces without some discussion on the matter.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
BTW, is the new colour Green? I find it childish and supercilious that JT and his following are refusing to call the new carbon tax a tax!! 'Carbon Pricing' hey, that implies that we have the choice to say, ummm no this price is too high for me man, maybe next time!!! Frankly it's deceitful and truly moronic. Why would our government even think of making Canadians appear stupid?