New Details Emerge On Keith Lamont Scott’s Violent Past

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — New details show Keith Lamont Scott had a violent past.

A domestic violence protective order was filed against Scott by his wife, Rakeyia Scott, in 2004 in Mecklenburg County. Rakeyia claims Scott stabbed her in the back, almost puncturing her lungs. She also claims he “sliced me [sic] ear and bruised my body.”

Officials in Texas tell WCCB that Scott spent seven years in prison for shooting a man in San Antonio.

Officials say he shot and injured a known acquaintance in 2005. Court records show Scott was convicted of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Scott fired more than 10 rounds from a 9mm pistol, according to court records. He was released from prison in 2011.

In 2015, Scott’s wife filed another domestic violence protective order against him in Gaston County. She claims he hit their 8-year-old child three times with his fists and kicked her, according to court records. She also says he threatened to kill them with a gun, claiming he said he is a “killer” and that they should know that.

Scott was shot and killed by a CMPD officer on September 20th. Police claim Scott had a handgun and marijuana on him during the shooting. Violent protests broke out in Charlotte for several days following the deadly shooting. The officer has been placed on administrative leave. The SBI is now investigating the shooting.

New Details Emerge On Keith Lamont Scott's Violent Past - WCCB Charlotte

Sweet guy.

Murdered by the police.

Yeah, right.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Maybe....somehow I missed it until today. Didn't see it posted elsewhere.

Didn't say it was posted on here, just saying that this is old news. Not new information.

What I am seeing, from both sides, is that shyte like this keeps being brought up and rehashed to continue to stoke the fires of "racial" hatred. Then again, you already know that as you're a smart man and are participating in it.