Minnesota snackbar goes on stabbing spree

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
ST. CLOUD, Minn. At least eight people were taken to a hospital with injuries after a stabbing attack at a Minnesota shopping mall that ended with the suspected attacker - who was dressed in a private security uniform and made references to Allah - shot dead by an off-duty police officer, authorities said.

St. Cloud Police Chief Blair Anderson said during a news conference shortly after midnight that eight people were taken to St. Cloud Hospital with non-life-threatening injuries following the attack first reported about 8:15 p.m. Saturday. One person was admitted. No further details were released.

moh

8 taken to hospital after Minnesota mall stabbing spree - CBS News

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I'm out of the loop on today's slang since I mainly hang out with white people so where did the term 'snackbar' come from......?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I'm out of the loop on today's slang since I mainly hang out with white people so where did the term 'snackbar' come from......?

A derogatory nickname for Islamic extremists and ISIS members, originating from the term "Allahu Akbar," which was then bastardised into "Aloha Snackbar."

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
FBI Still Baffled Over Motive in Minnesota Mall Stabbing Attack Claimed by ISIS

Last September, why did 22-year-old Dahir Adan get dressed in a security guard uniform, enter the Crossroads Center shopping mall in St. Cloud, Minnesota, and -- while shouting "Allahu Akhbar" -- start stabbing victims?

After asking them if they were Muslims?

According to one senior FBI official in Minneapolis interviewed by the Associated Press, we may never know his true motive:

https://apnews.com/75fd0263c2d14b71...utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=APCentralRegion

more here

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securi...nnesota-mall-stabbing-attack-claimed-by-isis/

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC

Wait, since when did Snack Bars get legs and can walk around?

Stabbing spree?? Snack Bars with a temper?

We'll when I make a call to one of these mobile snack bars as they stroll down my street, I'll be sure to be polite when I pay for my milk and Doritos.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Wait, since when did Snack Bars get legs and can walk around?

Stabbing spree?? Snack Bars with a temper?

We'll when I make a call to one of these mobile snack bars as they stroll down my street, I'll be sure to be polite when I pay for my milk and Doritos.

Colloquialism