New Black Panther Leader Gets Robbed & Calls Cops

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Ali Muhammad, the Tampa chapter head of the New Black Panther Party, is singing a different tune from his anti-police propaganda after requesting their help during an armed robbery.

A leader of the New Black Panther Party was recently robbed at gunpoint when he realized his anti-cop attitude was going to have to take a backseat. However, after calling 911 and requesting police assistance, the responding officers had a perfect response for him.

Muhammad, formerly known as Clarence Jones before taking the name of the Muslim prophet and slave owner of blacks, is the leader of the Tampa chapter of the NBPP. However, that didn’t stop him from being robbed by one of the black lives he says matters.

As Muhammad was walking home from working as a DJ at a club in Ybor City, he was stopped by 18-year-old Antwan Robertson. Robertson demanded Muhammad and the 2 other people he was with give up their possessions, according to Fox News.
“I was approached by a young black male who just came up to me and said, ‘Give me your earrings and your backpack,’” Muhammad told Fox 32, “He took everything I had. At the time, he didn’t take my cell phone, and that’s what made me call 911.”
Forced to call for help from the one group most controversial to the black community, Muhammad waited for police to get there. When local law enforcement arrived, they did exactly what most of us would expect — their job. The officers assisted the robbery victims and wasted no time in tracking down Robertson hiding in a dumpster. Robertson was arrested and charged with armed robbery, possession of a firearm, and possession of drugs.

After police arrested the robber and returned Muhammad’s possessions, the activist has decided to focus his efforts on denouncing black-on-black crime.

mo

New Black Panther Leader Gets Robbed & Calls Cops, Their Response Is Priceless