Dad Who Raped Daughter: 'Was Fun While It Lasted'

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
A father in Australia has been jailed for 22-and-a-half years for repeatedly raping his daughter and offering her to strangers to abuse.

The man, who cannot be named to protect the child's identity, admitted committing 61 offences between 2013 and 2015.

The girl, who lived with her father after her parents separated, was aged between 11 and 13 at the time.

The 42-year-old father also arranged for six other men, whom he met online, to have sex with her while he watched or participated.

The West Australian District Court in Perth heard that after his arrest he told police that while he had regrets about what he had done, "it was fun while it lasted".

On one occasion when the father and another man were filming an attack, the girl was shown shackled to a bed, wearing a dog collar with the word 'bitch' on it, the West Australian newspaper reported.

In the footage, the girl could be seen struggling against the restraints and pleading "stop, please Dad", it said.

Prosecutor Justin Whalley described the case as one of the worst of its kind to come before the courts in Western Australia.

The paedophile ring was smashed last year after a tip-off from the public.

Sentencing the father on Thursday, Judge Philip Eaton said the abuse would likely have "lasting and irreparable consequences" for the girl.

"You completely disregarded her welfare," he said.

"I have no doubt that you derived perverse sexual enjoyment while doing so."

One of the other men involved, a church pastor, was sentenced to 10 years in prison last November.

Two other men have also been jailed with three more still before the courts.

Dad Who Raped Daughter: 'Was Fun While It Lasted'

here's wishing painful deaths on these scumbags.

Frankiedoodle

Electoral Member
Aug 21, 2015
Saskatchewan
E who are Unfortunately there sometimes people that are just plain evil. May he rot in hell.

Unfortunately there are sometimes people that are born, just evil. May he rot forever in hell.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Sometimes I wonder how it is possible to actually feel hate for someone I've never met....

"it was fun while it lasted"
....and then I read about these monsters. I do not accept that they're even human....they are pure filth.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
nice to see the padre will be a prison bitch for a time
then jesus will save him

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
A piece of **** like this one can thank his saviour, the devil, that I'm not in charge of his punishment. Before ridding the world of this cockroach, I would have hime tortured daily for 13 years, no more no less than the time he abused his daughter. There is zero chance he would go anywhere that would provide him with a bed and 3 meals/ day, he would sleep on the floor and eat crap, and just enough to keep him alive to last the 13 years.