Police seek suspect after woman spat on, has hijab pulled

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Police seek suspect after woman spat on, has hijab pulled

Officers say alleged victim was shopping with four-year-old son Monday when woman started yelling at them, pulling headscarf

LONDON, ONT. — Police are looking for a female suspect after a woman was punched, spat on and had her hijab pulled in a London, Ont., supermarket.

Investigators say the alleged victim was shopping with her four-year-old son late Monday afternoon when they were approached by a woman who began yelling at them.

They say the unidentified woman then spat on the woman, and punched her several times.

Police say the assailant then grabbed the woman’s hijab and attempted to pull it off her head before pulling her hair.

They say woman suffered minor injuries in the incident.

The suspect is described as about five-foot-five, 30 to 40 years old, approximately 150 pounds, with long black hair pulled back in a ponytail, and was wearing a red ‘Canada’ T-shirt and black pants.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...ect-after-woman-spat-on-has-hijab-pulled.html

Crap Trump is affecting Canadian too 8O

The Fukking Canadian T-Shirt.. I'm so ashamed.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
She's just like you!

Own it!

Bring Hijab Day to Ontario?

Halifax Central Library is hosting ‘Hijab Day’ on Saturday to confront misconceptions about the Muslim faith.

It’s an information session organized in part by Dr. Abdelkader Tayebi, imam for Halifax’s Ummah Mosque.

Should Toronto and other Ontario communities that have seen incidents involving the harassment and abuse of women wearing hijabs do the same? Women have been attacked on Toronto’s transit system and near schools, and there are tales of mosques being vandalized in Southwestern Ontario.

Tayebi feels that the hijab is no longer an isolated, fringe issue in Canada.

Co-organizer Maram Saidi hopes this event will help create a better understanding of the accessory, and shatter anti-immigrant sentiment.

SHAME ON WOMEN WHO DO! You want to be chattel? Go to a 3rd world country. They'll happily degrade you and treat you as 1/2 a person.

See?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
She's just like you!

Own it!

See?

I don't agree with women degrading themselves, that means wearing a religious headdress because they are forced too.. many women live in abusive relationships and are forced to wear religious clothing.. that's why you hear about Honour Killings in Canada and the USA.

HOWEVER; I DON'T AGREE WITH ASSAULTING SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY ARE EXPRESSING THEIR FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

I know that's hard for you to understand.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
B00mer getting all salty!

Nope I have two sisters... I would hate for them to be in a relationship and told they must wear a religious garment in a country such as Canada or the USA where people are "suppose" to be free.

We don't know what goes on behind closed doors.. and unfortunately, many immigrant Muslims bring their customs of degrading women with them..

But if Salty is all you can attack with, or stupid quotes because you don't have an argument... so be it.

Also as far are wearing religious garments while getting a Passport or Drivers License.. Mexico has laws separating Church and State... I think Canada should too.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Nope I have two sisters... I would hate for them to be in a relationship and told they must wear a religious garment in a country such as Canada or the USA where people are "suppose" to be free.

We don't know what goes on behind closed doors.. and unfortunately, many immigrant Muslims bring their customs of degrading women with them..

But if Salty is all you can attack with, or stupid quotes because you don't have an argument... so be it.

Right B00mer... you just want muslims exterminated with their hijabs on.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Muslim woman attacked in London, Ont., grocery store, police say

Barbaric.

Muslim woman attacked in London, Ont., grocery store, police say

Muslim woman shopping with her four-month-old son was attacked in a London, Ont., supermarket Monday, according to police.

The woman was at the Superking Supermarket at 785 Wonderland Rd. S. at approximately 5 p.m. when another woman approached her and began yelling at her for no apparent reason, police said.

The woman, unknown to the shopper, allegedly spit on the victim, punched her several times and then tried to pull off the victim's and pulling her hair, police said.

The suspect then left the store.

Police are looking for a woman standing five feet five inches and weighing 150 pounds. She is about 40 years old with a medium build, long black hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was wearing a red Canada T-shirt and black pants and was carrying a green purse.

Muslim woman attacked in London, Ont., grocery store, police say - Windsor - CBC News

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Re: Muslim woman attacked in London, Ont., grocery store, police say

Looks like a Muslim attacking a other Muslim.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

Extremely barbaric.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016

Trying to force her will on others, she looks like a pit bull. Myself, I have no respect for the niqua or hijab, it's nowhere in the Koran, so has absolutely nothing to do with religion. It has to do with 3 things: repression by men; Muslim women wanting to make a point that they are better Western women, or the 3rd could be that some are just ugly. But the problem here is that it's still a choice, and they should not to be blamed when it's our Government who doesn't have the balls to put some expectations on people coming in; they should stand with Canadian women, and say "No, here in Canada, woman do not have to hide, so make a choice to come or not, but you are not setting the image of women back 200 years, after all it's 2016" ; actually similar rules to Syria et al. who have strict expectation on people coming to their country.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011

Trying to force her will on others, she looks like a pit bull. Myself, I have no respect for the niqua or hijab, it's nowhere in the Koran, so has absolutely nothing to do with religion. It has to do with 3 things: repression by men; Muslim women wanting to make a point that they are better Western women, or the 3rd could be that some are just ugly. But the problem here is that it's still a choice, and they should not to be blamed when it's our Government who doesn't have the balls to put some expectations on people coming in; they should stand with Canadian women, and say "No, here in Canada, woman do not have to hide, so make a choice to come or not, but you are not setting the image of women back 200 years, after all it's 2016" ; actually similar rules to Syria et al. who have strict expectation on people coming to their country.

Wrong. The hijab is a form of protection women have developed.

Rape starts 99.9% of the time, with a man getting sexually exited by the sight of a women.
How can you get sexually exited if you can't see the women.

Resulting in significantly less chances of getting raped.

These women are wearing this thing so they don't get raped.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
HOWEVER; I DON'T AGREE WITH ASSAULTING SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY ARE EXPRESSING THEIR FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

I know that's hard for you to understand.
What a liar you are Bloomer, you forget the Muslim barber you sucker punched?? You really seemed to be quite proud of yourself when you as* should have been put in jail.

why did you make a new mentalwhoar thread in politics when we already had this just 2 hours ago?

delete your fukkin' account you attention troll.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/news/144304-police-seek-suspect-after-woman.html
Do it, do it.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Do it, do it.

Nah, I've mellowed in my retirement man. It's time the current crew learns about this lazy self-absorbed little attention sissy and fukk him out the door. He can spam his metrics to the unwashed somewhere else.