War on ISIS Jihadis burn 19 Yazidi girls to death

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
in front of a huge bloodthirsty crowd after they refused to have sex with the thugs

Hundreds of people gathered in the Iraqi city of Mosul to watch the women's execution

NINETEEN Yazidi girls have been burned to death in iron cages in front of baying crowds for refusing to sleep with ISIS extremists.

The young women were locked up together and executed in the Iraqi city of Mosul.

The horrific scenes were watched by hundreds of citizens.

They are thought to be some of the 3,000 Yazidi girls who have been kidnapped and used as sex slaves by sick ISIS thugs.

Local activist Abdullah al-Malla told Kurdish-run ARA News: “They were punished for refusing to have sex with ISIS militants.”

mo

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12401...-_-20160607-_-News-_-485621961-_-Imageandlink

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
These ****ing ISIS need to be run to the ground and the left overs burned to a crisp... If some surrender, let them and lock them in confinement for their natural existences...

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
There are no words really to describe these... things...

I'm not normally a vengeful person but I hope some of these 'things' are captured and in turn disemboweled, quartered and buried in pig shyte, publicly, for what they did.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
There are no words really to describe these... things...

I'm not normally a vengeful person but I hope some of these 'things' are captured and in turn disemboweled, quartered and buried in pig shyte, publicly, for what they did.

It's all our fault for bombing them.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The war on ISIS is purely organic, this will be waterloo for the Atlantist vermin.
If you want to live here you fukkin w3ell should be nice. Nice rules nine outyta ten.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Yes, but the feminist Justin says it is not nice to drop bombs on these guys.........

The war on ISIS is purely organic, this will be waterloo for the Atlantist vermin.
If you want to live here you fukkin w3ell should be nice. Nice rules nine outyta ten.

Okay Beav, you go be nice to Daesh....I'll watch from here.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yes, but the feminist Justin says it is not nice to drop bombs on these guys.........

Okay Beav, you go be nice to Daesh....I'll watch from here.

If you ever have Justin drop by selling Girl Scout cookies, grab 20 boxes of the Chocolate Mint for me. I'm good for it.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The Yank's proxy army is doing the job the Yanks trained, financed and supplied them to do. What are you guys whining about?

Mahan

Electoral Member
Feb 27, 2015
Islamic Republic of Iran
ISIL is not a country but GREAT USA is an superpower so you shouldn't be worry about some dirty people in Iraq and Syria because US soldiers will come as God's heavenly soldiers and then they will find that fuukkii Abubakr al-washingtoni and they'll hang him exactly like Saddam and then you will taste the peaceeeeeeeeee , so there is no reason to be worry

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
They murder at will and still the world does nothing, ESPECIALLY our own "femanazi's" who think it's cruel and unusual punishment to live in the West because all men are pigs and rapists. Yet they say NOTHING about this stuff. Simply disgusting and, as a female, I am ashamed as well as horrified.

JMHO