LGBT Leader Hacked to Death in Bangledesh

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Absolutely.

It's what you get, when you relinquish control by the strongest and hand it over to the politically correct. There are advantages and disadvantages to both situation.

One of the disadvantage is easily intimidated.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Bullies will bully those who will not kick their azz for one reason or other.

The New York Times is a fine example when they published the anti-Christian ad and refused to publish the anti-islamofacist ad.

crickets

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
Do you guys ever change hands when you'er jerking each other off? The great conservative mutual admiration society, right here on Can Con. What a bunch of retarded ****ing arseholes.
Wait for it...........

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
And the left stays silent

I tend to be left leaning so I'll say something. Just another day in Bangladesh.

Because they are scared.

Of people on the other side of the planet living in the jungle with machetes? Not really anything to fear for us.

It's what you get, when you relinquish control by the strongest and hand it over to the politically correct. There are advantages and disadvantages to both situation.

Bangladesh was never particularly safe or stable to begin with.

The New York Times is a fine example when they published the anti-Christian ad and refused to publish the anti-islamofacist ad.

Fair point there. The mainstream media does tend to play it way too safe.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I guess the individual person made a mistake by exercising right of claim before it was actually established in fact. The myrtar factory wins again.

I tend to be left leaning so I'll say something. Just another day in Bangladesh.

Of people on the other side of the planet living in the jungle with machetes? Not really anything to fear for us.

Bangladesh was never particularly safe or stable to begin with.

Fair point there. The mainstream media does tend to play it way too safe.

The medium of the mainstream is about to become something else wholely dependant on firewood and venison.

As the layoffs intensify the retreat to the wood and the hills will accellarate.

That's right me and my kind are going to burn trees to survive the Canadian winters. It's my birthright to burn trees. I grow them it large gardens, they like CO2, so do I, it keeps me warm, there're BTU factories, stick them in the sun and they swell up with heat after a bit.

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Thank God for giving man a thorough understanding of the purpose of religion: peace/love and togetherness. What would we do without it, yikes!!

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Do you guys ever change hands when you'er jerking each other off? The great conservative mutual admiration society, right here on Can Con. What a bunch of retarded ****ing arseholes.
Wait for it...........

So don't have anything to say about the topic just hack away at those who do? Nice contribution.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I guess the individual person made a mistake by exercising right of claim before it was actually established in fact. The myrtar factory wins again.

The medium of the mainstream is about to become something else wholely dependant on firewood and venison.

As the layoffs intensify the retreat to the wood and the hills will accellarate.

That's right me and my kind are going to burn trees to survive the Canadian winters. It's my birthright to burn trees. I grow them it large gardens, they like CO2, so do I, it keeps me warm, there're BTU factories, stick them in the sun and they swell up with heat after a bit.

You said it