Hulk Hogan awarded $115 Million by Jury for clandestine online sex video

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
looks good on that fukkin' rag Gawker. maybe it'll go under trying to pay this award.

Weighing free speech against privacy, a Florida jury has decided to uphold the sanctity of the latter by turning in a $115 million verdict against Gawker over its 2012 posting of a Hulk Hogan sex tape.

Hogan brought the case three years ago after Gawker, a 13-year-old digital news site founded by Nick Denton, an entrepreneur with an allergy to celebrity privacy, published a video the wrestler claimed was secretly recorded. The sex tape was sensational, showing Hogan — whose real name is Terry Bollea — engaged in sexual intercourse with Heather Cole, the then-wife of his best friend, Tampa-area radio shock jock Bubba the Love Sponge (real name: Todd Alan Clem). Gawker's posting of the Hogan sex tape was accompanied by an essay from then–editor-in-chief A.J. Daulerio about celebrity sex and a vivid play-by-play of the encounter between Hogan and Cole.

wutchya gonna do bruther

Hulk Hogan Gets $115M Verdict Against Gawker at Sex Tape Trial - Hollywood Reporter

Frankiedoodle

Electoral Member
Aug 21, 2015
Saskatchewan
I don't know where I would draw the line (in addition to the fact that I doubt that anyone would be awarded 115M to watch me in bed) in what I would do for money.
Actually I do. Anything involving Donald Trump would be ruled out.

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
On the news this morning,they tossed in another few bucks "punitive damages", so now he's looking at 140M or so.

Victoria50

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2016
Quebec
The good ole days of 'real' wrestling,LOL

I saw him live,many moons ago,along with Andre the Giant,Elizabeth,Macho man..crazy stuff.

That amount of money can feed a lot of starving kids.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
He'll probably use the money to remodel his mansion and put mirrors on all the walls and ceilings so he can look at himself in all aspects of his daily life including sex.