Man in attack on Canadian Forces members in Toronto said 'Allah'

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
of peace man, of peace.

Police say a man has been arrested after walking into a Canadian Forces recruiting office armed with a knife and allegedly stabbing two Forces members in an incident being investigated for possible terrorist activity.

Toronto Police Chief Mark Saunders says the 27-year-old walked into the office around 3:30 p.m. Monday and attacked a person in uniform behind the counter.

“The attack was unprovoked,” Saunders said Monday night outside the building at Yonge Street and Greenfield Avenue, just north of Sheppard Avenue.

"Strongly looking" at knife attack at Canadian Forces office as potential terrorist attack: Saunders.

mo

Man arrested after 2 attacked at Canadian Forces office in Toronto: Police | Globalnews.ca

Man in attack on Canadian Forces members in Toronto said 'Allah': Sources | Toro

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
So what about Allah? Was his name Allah? Was the the guy he attacked named Allah? Was he about to say Aladdin but was interrupted? I mean sure, Allah.... But what's the context?

If you're going to commit to something like this sort of attack, you should at least clarify whatever you say. Put it into Context so your message is clear. You only get one shot for your cause after all.

That's like shouting "Barry!" Or "Frank!"

I'm not Frank, are you Frank? What did Frank do?

Or maybe it's like when you stub your toe or hurt yourself really badly and yell "Jesus!" Only for others they say "Allah!" Or "Moses!"

..... "Odin!"

..... "Kraken??"

"Oprah?"

"Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!"

"STEEEEEVVVEEEE!!! HOO HOO HOO HOO" *Fist Pumps*

What's the point of all this?

It's not to diminish the victims but to show how much of a failure this twerp was both in his actions and his message. The so-called Terrorists are obviously desperate and only have failed lunatic amateurs to try and send their message. There is hardly anything to fear. Local street thugs are more of a threat than these azz clown knob gobblers.

May the Goonies bless you all.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Hopefully, a couple of our soldiers got in a few hwrd shots to his pointy, little head as they took him down.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Don't tell Gerry .

At this point, we have no idea why this nut case did what he did. I think I'll wait for their investigation to be completed before I jump to any conclusions. How about you?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
a man has been arrested after walking into a Canadian Forces recruiting office armed with a knife and allegedly stabbing two Forces members
Well that's not a very nice thing to do. I wonder why he did that? Multicultural challenges that have gone unaddressed by a dope sucking snowboarder? I thought that sort of thing doesn't happen in Canada any more.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
It is just so obvious that Terroism is a prime charateristic of the Muslim religion (word used loosely), it is the only religion where terrorism figures so predominant in a religious believe.

Given this, there is nothing wrong with saying Muslums are prone to terrorism, and are probably the only religion that can be characterized this way.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
It is just so obvious that Terroism is a prime charateristic of the Muslim religion (word used loosely), it is the only religion where terrorism figures so predominant in a religious believe.

Given this, there is nothing wrong with saying Muslums are prone to terrorism, and are probably the only religion that can be characterized this way.
Let's watch those typo's or you'll have Gerry LHAO again

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
There are no Muslim terrorists they are multicultural challenges.

Ummm no, Muslims are the only terrorist dysfunctional breed in the multicultural melting pot.

Ummmm Muslims are making it a multicultural boiling pot.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
After reading the comments on "Small dead animals" I find that I have nothing to add except that I have seen that same "glazed look" that you can see in Hassan Ali's eye,... in the eyes of some at revival meetings or people under hypnosis...