Bully cop still on the force getting full pay!

Frankiedoodle

Electoral Member
Aug 21, 2015
Saskatchewan
The RCMP have been doing that for years. An officer gets into trouble and they station them somewhere else. Awful that they don't have to face the consequences of the law that they are supposed to be upholding.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
also do not forget,managers or decision makers of the RCMP do not invest in quality mental health programs for their employees,actually the design and structure is meant to have the Officer fail,break and increase the possiblities of injuring,harming someone,the demise of the Officer is a certainty.
this information was readily available to interpret through doing some information auditing on how mental health issues were handled with the RCMP,this is no secret,the employees are disposable.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
also do not forget,managers or decision makers of the RCMP do not invest in quality mental health programs for their employees,actually the design and structure is meant to have the Officer fail,break and increase the possiblities of injuring,harming someone,the demise of the Officer is a certainty.
this information was readily available to interpret through doing some information auditing on how mental health issues were handled with the RCMP,this is no secret,the employees are disposable.

That is a mind set similar to that of many walks of life. The banks are a bit like that. I was told the other day I could swing a mortgage of $1600 a month (the policy of the bank NOT advised by the person I was dealing with) I don't know what these people use for brains, that would work until the roof started leaking or the washing machine broke down and then we'd be bankrupt! Everyone just worries about trying to be a "nice guy".

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
tea bagging ,i just recently learnt what that word meant,not too recent,but recent,i told some my girlfriends,they were enlightened also,some knew,some did not,
i have never heard of the term "canadian teabaggers",what a great reference,i get it.
armed and organized,
I think when institutions such as the RCMP demonstrate as they do,armed and organized is no saviour or downward truck,the onlly thing to do is value the art of pie,as I do.
If the RCMP demonstrate these values towards their indoctrinated own,there is no room for public trust.