A sure sign of brain dead Bureaucrats!

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
A police officer does not get to choose to not find someone when that perso n commits a fineable offence. A judge can forgive the fine or better yet, politicians can revise the rule to make the offence no longer fineable.

I would worry if a police officer could choose when and on whom to enforce a law

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
A police officer does not get to choose to not find someone when that perso n commits a fineable offence. A judge can forgive the fine or better yet, politicians can revise the rule to make the offence no longer fineable.

I would worry if a police officer could choose when and on whom to enforce a law
Don't know about Canada, but down here cops have discretion to not issue tickets.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

This happens all the time Machjo. Police officers do pick and choose
who to fine, or not fine, upon their discretion. Big Mouth is garantee'd
to get a fine, where Big Tits or Woman Crying may not get a fine.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury

Will you be the one who'll lay a charge on Wynne?

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
The cops are bureaucrats now?
oh yes they are,I have the "proof"

This happens all the time Machjo. Police officers do pick and choose
who to fine, or not fine, upon their discretion. Big Mouth is garantee'd
to get a fine, where Big Tits or Woman Crying may not get a fine.
it is more like certain police Officers get off on bullying the less privledged.
it is probably a narrow amount of identifiable Officers who have a large file of complaints including abuse who issue the tickets.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Perhaps he should stop spending his money on alcohol. The drinking in the street stuff probably doesn't come from drinking Coca-Cola.

Actually, if you want to know the truth, drinking most booze is much healthier than drinking Coca Cola. That sh*t isn't fit to feed to a dog!

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Actually, if you want to know the truth, drinking most booze is much healthier than drinking Coca Cola. That sh*t isn't fit to feed to a dog!

Drinking Coca-Cola doesn't usually wind up with yourself on the wrong side of the law.

And personally, I like both together. Jack Daniels and Coke. Delicious.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
JD and coke,one of my favorites,then again i can not recall the last time I drank,I think it is time to organize a "blues night" in the city,time to dirty some sheets!