Six Canadians killed in jihadist attack linked to al-Qaida

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
sunny

Ann62 ‏@EmpireApple

@ezralevant @HarjitSajjan So in span of 48 hours, 7 Canadians have been killed by Islamic terrorists.

CP24 Verified account ‏@CP24

#BREAKING: PM Trudeau says six Canadians were killed in the attack on a hotel in Burkina Faso's capital, The Canadian Press reports.

Ezra Levant Verified account ‏@ezralevant

Ezra Levant Retweeted CP24
I thought he & @HarjitSajjan said ISIS wasn't a threat to us.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says six Canadians have died in an attack on a luxury hotel in Burkina Faso’s capital.

Four jihadist attackers linked to al-Qaida were killed by Burkina Faso and French security forces hours after they stormed the Splendid Hotel and nearby Cappuccino Cafe in Ouagadougou, establishments popular with westerners in the West African country’s capital.

At least 23 died in the attacks, from 18 different countries, in the attack on the Splendid Hotel and nearby Cappuccino Cafe, establishments popular with westerners in Ouagadougou.

Trudeau issued a statement Saturday strongly condemning the attack.

“On behalf of all Canadians, we offer our deepest condolences to the families, friends and colleagues of all those killed and a speedy recovery to all those injured. We are deeply saddened by these senseless acts of violence on innocent civilians,” he said in the statement.

Three attackers were killed at the hotel and a fourth was killed when security forces cleared out a second hotel nearby.

The attack was launched by the same extremists behind a similar siege at an upscale hotel in Bamako, Mali in November that left 20 dead.

An al-Qaida affiliate known as al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb claimed responsibility online as the attack was ongoing in downtown Ouagadougou at the 147-room hotel, according to the SITE Intelligence Group.

Six Canadians killed in jihadist attack linked to al-Qaida at Burkina Faso luxury hotel | National Post

fukk you shiny pony

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Ezra Levant Verified account ‏@ezralevant

Ezra Levant Retweeted CP24
I thought he & @HarjitSajjan said ISIS wasn't a threat to us.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says six Canadians have died in an attack on a luxury hotel in Burkina Faso’s capital.

Four jihadist attackers linked to al-Qaida

I see levant can't get it right as to who is responsible for what even when commenting on a news article. I guess the poor airhead can't read and/or has severe comprehension problems. Probably a little of both.

Good catch, locutus. Nice to see you're finally seeing this dipshyte for what he really is, an ignorant hack.

Poor wally, I dissed his hero.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I see levant can't get it right as to who is responsible for what even when commenting on a news article. I guess the poor airhead can't read and/or has severe comprehension problems. Probably a little of both.

Good catch, locutus. Nice to see you're finally seeing this dipshyte for what he really is, an ignorant hack.

Poor wally, I dissed his hero.

The one killed in Jakarta was claimed by Islamic State and Ezra is referencing the previous tweet directed to @HarjitSajjan regarding the 2 incidences. But do carry-on splitting the hairs of dead Canadians all you want there pal. Looks good on ya. :roll:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The one killed in Jakarta was claimed by Islamic State and Ezra is referencing the previous tweet directed to @HarjitSajjan regarding the 2 incidences. But do carry-on splitting the hairs of dead Canadians all you want there pal. Looks good on ya. :roll:

rofl... sorry, your hero referenced cp24 which only mentioned the 6 killed by Al-Qaida. I see you have the same problem levant has.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
So, that's your problem. You're a drug addict. Is that your bum buddy, Levants problem too?

I object to your characterization of suspected cannabis users. We are not that stupid.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I have no sympathy for people who purposely put themselves in these places.....

'Burkina Faso, a largely Muslim country'.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
“We will continue to denounce senseless acts of discrimination and we will work hard to make our communities kinder, more open, and more inclusive places to call home.” Justine Trudeau.

"On behalf of all Canadians, we offer our deepest condolences to the families, friends and colleagues of all those killed and a speedy recovery to all those injured. We are deeply saddened by these senseless acts of violence on innocent civilians,” Justine Trudeau.

Hmmm, no problem calling it what it is when it's discrimination.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
"revenge against France and the disbelieving West"

Six Canadians among 29 killed in jihadist attack on Burkina hotel

I think pony had stronger feelings on the vancouver pepper spray incident than our 6 citizens being murdered.

but anyway kids, sunni ways. I mean, sunny ways. yeah, sunny ways.

See No Islam, Speak No Islam

Because it's 2016.
Canada strongly condemns blah blah blah blah terrible crime.​
More, well - everywhere.

What else, exactly, would you have Trudeau do? Come on numbnuts. Let's see what you have on top of your shoulders besides hot air.

Typical Trudeau fluffer!

Read the above, it applies to you too.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Seems Trudeau's strongest admonition is the word senseless....
The one time he used the word "Barbaric" when talking about honor killings in the muslim community.....he retracted the next day and apologized profusely.
I despise apologists.................!

Trudeau retracts 'barbaric' remarks - Politics - CBC News

So, that's it? Instead of "senseless" you would be happier if he had used "barbaric". :roll: Well damn, I can see how that would make sooooooooo much more difference.