Is it time to start closing the wage gap?

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I think that you have missed the point completely Petros, success, hard work and risk taking should be punished as severely as possible.

It's just not fair... Oh, and that'll teach those fat cats

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I'm very skeptical about raising minimum wage as it hasn't worked any time it's been tried since WW2 and I'm also very skeptical about Gov't sticking its f**king nose into financial matters. However "there's an exception to every rule". Impose an additional tax on the fat cats enough to raise the minimum wage across the board $1. Watch how that works for starters!

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Well fvck the complaining never stops and it doesn't matter from which point of view it stems from every friggin person on the planet gripes 24/7. Get's old after a millennium or two.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
If everyone made the same everyone would still want more.
And would still gripe. And then there would be griping about the griping. Ain't no one gonna be satisfied regardless of anything. I'm no different hell I'm a griper too. We all are.

If I hit the lottery I'd probably gripe that the fish aren't biting on my new bass boat, by my cabin on the lake.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Yeah. I guess we should be thankful that we the opportunity to gripe about shyt.

When it comes to the wage slave vs. the multi $million C.E.O. I'm on the side of the wage slave that does an honest day's work..................not the dog f**ker!