@ Muslims buy over 100 pre-paid cell phones

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
In less than a week, law enforcement agencies in three different Missouri cities have investigated the purchase of large quantities of cell phones at Walmart stores. In two cases, the Federal Bureau of Investigation was contacted.

Last Saturday, KSPR reports that police were called to a Lebanon, Mo., Walmart when two men purchased about 60 cell phones early in the morning. Police tell KSPR that terrorists can use cell phones as bomb detonators in addition to using them for communication, and can be hard to track if prepaid.

KSPR says the men weren’t arrested because police say they hadn’t technically done anything wrong. However, the Laclede County Sheriff’s Office says it contacted the FBI.

An FBI spokesperson on Wednesday that it’s standard procedure for law enforcement agencies to contact them if they deem something to be suspicious.

On Monday, KMIZ reports that Columbia police say they were alerted to something similar when several men bought dozens of phones at a Walmart late last week, and paid in cash.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Don't be nefarious.

Those links are within the body of the article and not for the article.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
When would some in this forum stop making excuses and take notice? when they see someone buying material from a list they could see the title "How to build a bomb"?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
They have now added a fourth....☺☺☺☻
Just for you....:lol:

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
The fifth couldn't make it. He's shivering in a corner. I don't have to worry about some religious nut. I have government incompetence and greed lurking to affect me a lot more directly