So you won't wear your hijab eh?

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
we'll see about that.

Former University of Missouri assistant professor charged with 'violently grabbing 14-year-old relative by the hair and dragging her out of school for not wearing hijab'

• Youssif Zaghwani Omar, 53, was arrested after allegedly dragging a 14-year-old female relative out of school
  • He was said to have been angry that she wasn't wearing a hijab - a traditional Muslim headscarf
  • Omar's LinkedIn page lists him as being an assistant professor at the University of Missouri, Columbia and manager of Artifacts Journal at the university bookstore

mo

University of Missouri's Youssif Omar charged with 'violently grabbing girl over hijab' | Daily Mail Online

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Soon, every woman in America will have to wear the hijab. Get used to it.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
But....but women wear this face tent by their own
choice! It's their right to wear these in banks and
airports and citizenship ceremonies and such....
due to their religion...I mean culture...or whatever.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
But....but women wear this face tent by their own
choice! It's their right to wear these in banks and
airports and citizenship ceremonies and such....
due to their religion...I mean culture...or whatever.

Nah. They should be banned.

But countries like Britain and Canada won't ban them because, nowadays, we are run by an anti-British or anti-Canadian Left-wing Establishment that cannot and will not stand up to Islamism because of its cowardice and innate political correctness. We're not like France or Belgium or Switzerland who are each run by an extremely patriotic Establishment that recognises that hijabs have no place in Western society.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I hope they can get to the root cause of all this kerfuffle. the poor man seems kinda mad about something. let's help him.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Soon, every woman in America will have to wear the hijab. Get used to it.
Oh, you Brits. Just have to bring up ghosts or psychics or predict something goofy.

The UK will be Muslim long before North Am.

Actually, many countries in Europe - such as France and Belgium - have banned the hijab, with Switzerland recently being the latest.
That will change.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Those items aren't even in the same religion.

Don't tell me your one of those people who confuse Sihks for Muslims :lol: . We already have too many people like that :p
sorry I guess I should have used the word scimitar or zulfiqar, etc. ;)

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
are we still talking about this,i thought it was a dead in the water issue.

It pretty much is or will be anyway. Children are notoriously famous for ignoring their parents regarding dress and I expect Muslim children are no different. I can remember elderly Ukrainian immigrants still wearing headscarves in the 1960s. None of their children or grandchildren followed that custom. In fact headscarves are not even a universal custom in some Muslim countries like Indonesia. Some women wear them and some don't.