Glamorous Russian politician dies in car explosion while having sex in the back seat

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Glamorous Russian politician dies in car explosion while having sex in the back seat
Postmedia Network
First posted: Friday, November 27, 2015 03:25 PM EST | Updated: Friday, November 27, 2015 08:16 PM EST
A popular and glamorous Russian politician and her husband were blown up Thursday night while having sex in the back seat of their car.
Witnesses said the remains of regional legislative deputy Oksana Bobrovskaya, 30, and her former military special services husband, Nikita, were found naked from the waist down in the wreckage.
Police say a grenade caused the explosion, but they don't suspect terrorism.
Going by early witness reports, police suggest the husband might have detonated the bomb, believing his wife was having an affair.
Local reports say the couple had fought earlier. Nikita had accused Oksana of cheating, according to the Siberian Times.
"There is a version that he held in his hands a kind of grenade, or a piece of TNT," the Times reported, citing a source.
The bodies were reportedly found badly mangled in the the Toyota RAV4.
"It was horrific -- something you would not wish anyone to see. No heads, glass covered in blood... a nightmare," said witness Evgenia Romanova, whose husband was one of the first on the scene.
The couple had a four-year-old girl, now an orphan.
Oksana Bobrovskaya is pictured in this undated handout photo. Bobrovskaya, a Russian MP, and her husband died when a bomb exploded in the vehicle they were found in half naked. Handout/Postmedia Network

Glamorous Russian politician dies in car explosion while having sex in the back
got banged then went with a bang. ;)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Postmedia Network
First posted: Friday, November 27, 2015 03:25 PM EST | Updated: Friday, November 27, 2015 08:16 PM EST
A popular and glamorous Russian politician and her husband were blown up Thursday night while having sex in the back seat of their car.
;)

Her husband doesn't sound like a direct descendent of Einstein! :)

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
Why would you need a "69 Galaxie sized car, if you have an imagination ? Or do you just think sex in a car is ikky,meby you should be home in the dark with your wife.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There was a young woman named Alice
Who used a dynamite stick for a Phal lus
They found her va gina
In South Carolina
And part of her a nus in Dallas.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Why would you need a "69 Galaxie sized car, if you have an imagination ? Or do you just think sex in a car is ikky,meby you should be home in the dark with your wife.
Shyte ... I've done it in places that would make YOU blush. Comfortable relaxing coitus simply isn't done on your average Fat Bob

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
There was a young woman named Alice
Who used a dynamite stick for a Phal lus
They found her va gina
In South Carolina
And part of her a nus in Dallas.
The version I heard went;
There was a yong a woman named Jill
Who used dynamite for thrill.
They found her vajina in North Carolina
And one of her tits in Brazil.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
There once was a lady from Wheeling
Who professed to lack sexual feeling
Then a young man named Boris
Simply touched her clitoris
...and she had to be scraped from the ceiling

Now thaas explosive!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
There once was a lady from Wheeling
Who professed to lack sexual feeling
Then a young man named Boris
Simply touched her clitoris
...and she had to be scraped from the ceiling

Now thaas explosive!

I think the version I heard said "a cynic named Boris...................................":) :)

The version I heard went;
There was a yong a woman named Jill
Who used dynamite for thrill.
They found her vajina in North Carolina
And one of her tits in Brazil.

Yeah that one rings a bell too.

There was a young fellow from Bude
Who was seen taking tail while he queued
Said the chap in the front
I think I smell c**t
Just like that, right out loud, f**king crude.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
She was much better looking than our pug-ugly (and incredibly useless) female politicians.

Hazel "Squirrel Nutkin" Blears, former Labour MP for Salford and Eccles

Harriet "Hattie Harperson" Harman, the Labour MP for Peckham and the Acting Leader of the Labour Party and Leader of the Opposition from May to September 2015

Diane Abbott, Labour MP for Hackney North and Stoke Newington; the Shadow Secretary of State for International Development; and a racist who once complained about the "blonde, blue-eyed Finnish girls" who were nurses at her local hospital