Canada's Syrian refugee plan limited to women, children and families

McGaffigan

Nov 15, 2015
The leader of ISIS is a family man. I guess he qualifies. Omar Ismail Mostefai, who is the only one of the Paris terrorists who has been identified, also has a wife and daughter. I guess he would have been okay, too.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Cool. another Syrian refugee thread. What's the count up to now? 500 yet?

Boomer's and mental loss's computers have tons of files and very few folders I bet.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Cool. another Syrian refugee thread. What's the count up to now? 500 yet?

Boomer's and mental loss's computers have tons of files and very few folders I bet.

Folders? We don't need to stinkin Folders.

It does get a bit tedious. It's almost as if they think posting threads on here does something.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
They would chose that over being anywhere on the same block with you and the collective.
A little suggestion for you, quit eating the red pill. You obviously cannot handle the effects.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Very interesting...

We were told these people have been in the camps for years, and were a low "risk profile".

Now the govt is going to discriminate against men from that low "risk profile" group.

Looks like JT and company are just making it up as they go along.

Last edited:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
And the political paranoia sets in as they realize that deep thought should have been used instead of mindless offers of vote-getting, do-good populism. lol

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Looks to me like the Libs changed the plan to appease the sky is falling crowd. Lots of people live in fear. It's unfortunate to bring things down to the lowest common denominator but that's what the left generally does.