Man suffers life-threatening injury in fall from ladder while hanging Christmas light

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Actually, this is Christians fault. If Jesus hadn't gone and been born, there would be no Christmas and this guy would not be forced to use a dangerous weapon to hang Christmas lights.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Another ladder related terrorist incident.

Why oh why won't Trudeau do something, anything?... At very least a selfie holding a placard with a sympathetic hashtag

Actually, this is Christians fault. If Jesus hadn't gone and been born, there would be no Christmas and this guy would not be forced to use a dangerous weapon to hang Christmas lights.

Now that I really think about it, Jesus' father was a carpenter that likely built terrorist-style ladders.

This is most definitely the fault of Christianity

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Man suffers life-threatening injury in fall from ladder while hanging Christmas lights
because of how horrible it is to deal with family and relatives during Christmas, I'm surprised he didn't hang himself with Christmas lights. ;)

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
haha Funny thread.
But, actually Hayseus was born sometime in late March or early April, so we cannot really hang the Christmas light incident on him. (hehehehe Gotta love puns) And we would still likely be celebrating something (probably winter solstice) around the same time as Christmas anyways.

Ladders must have been Michelangelo Simoni's fault when he was painting the Sistine Chapel ceiling.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I don't think you're taking the risk to Canadians seriously enough Anna.

You should be deeply worried.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
The calls were probably from mental floss who panicked because he kept driving by day after day and seeing that no-one had helped the Christmas light guy down from the side of the house.

I don't think you're taking the risk to Canadians seriously enough Anna.

You should be deeply worried.
I am sorry.
I am worried now, see? :sad1:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Ladders should be banned and we should all buy a Hydralada from New Zealand.
I bought one several years ago use it to trim trees pick apples and thin the crop in
summer. During Christmas I bring it to the house and put up my decorations around
the house and the surrounding trees
It is a bargain a Hydralada elevated platform is cheap they are ony about 26 thousand
dollars surely everyone can afford one no more ladders
Beside refugees and migrants can use ladders to climb over barbed fences this is
not good

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'm deeply worried
I would be to if I had yet to climb a ladder safely. My teacher, 'Walks with a Limp' is real attentive to possible safety factors. . . . after 'the incident'. Can't blame him really.

Sad to hear a pile of sticks is smarter than most people here.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
At my previous gubmint job we had to watch a ladder safety video every effing year. And some twits still hurt themselves standing on table and chairs because they knew ladders were dangerous.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You should have moved to the 21st century, Here is your ladder for changing light-bulbs.

Wonder if it comes with a 6sp tranny?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
So what part on that gadget changes the lightbulbs, Mhrtz?
Or can it lift a human?