For God's Sake Keep Trudeau Away From Cameras

Frankiedoodle

Electoral Member
Aug 21, 2015
Saskatchewan
I could not believe it when I saw the picture of a young girl taking a selfie with Trudeau (with him showing every tooth in his mouth kind of smile). This while he was at a conference of powerful world leaders. What an embarrassment to Canada, Thank goodness I don't have to feel guilty, I didn't vote for him.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I've decided to pray that you are kept away from keyboards instead. Don't worry, I hardy ever get what I pray for.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Maybe Sonny's support doesn't have to keep reminding itself

...on another note, it's a good thing they didn't have cell phones when Senior got in. The affair will fade when reality sets in

Could you get Trudeau Sr, a fan and Pierre's middle finger in a traditional selfie or would you need a stick?

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
I could not believe it when I saw the picture of a young girl taking a selfie with Trudeau (with him showing every tooth in his mouth kind of smile). This while he was at a conference of powerful world leaders. What an embarrassment to Canada, Thank goodness I don't have to feel guilty, I didn't vote for him.
Yes it is sad to actually have a photogenic Prime Minister. Makes you long for Harper's bland smile.