Syrian gang rape victim who fled to Germany 'honor killed'

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
nice bunch of peaceful folks...

Syrian gang rape victim who fled to Germany after her ordeal is stabbed to death 'in honour killing ordered by her own mother because she was seen as unclean after her sex assault'

• Victim, named only as Rokstan M, 20, found in a shallow grave on allotment
  • Detectives believe she was stabbed to death by her father and two brothers
  • She fled to Germany two years ago after being raped by three men in Syria
  • Once said: 'My mother and brothers mistreat me and say I deserve to die'
  • Mother denies ordering killing, saying: 'I had nothing to do with her death'

more

Syrian gang rape victim who fled to Germany is stabbed to death 'in honour killing' | Daily Mail Online

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Orthodox Jew Beats Daughter in Public (Mute Recommended)

LiveLeak.com - Orthodox Jew Beats Daughter in Public (Mute Recommended)

Apr 24, 2014 - An Orthodox Jew from Jerusalem beats his daughter in public near the wailing wall (these are the stairs that lead to the wailing wall plaza), the

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
It's a rather astute observation that Locutus never posts any barbarity unless the perpetrators are black or Muslim.

and the same can be said about beaverless also. The great satan, as far as he and his cohorts are concerned, is the joos and Israel.

Oh look, a post by Locutus that has nothing to do with Muslims. That can't be, considering what old boney just said.

The only thing left to determine is who.

The four servers, which were located at the State Department's headquarters building, were seized by the FBI several weeks ago. They are being checked by technical forensic analysts charged with determining how Top Secret material was sent to Clinton's private email by State Department aides during her tenure as secretary from 2009 to 2013, said two people familiar with the probe. The people spoke on condition of anonymity because it is an ongoing investigation.

Someone is going to go to jail. - Small Dead Animals

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
and the same can be said about beaverless also. The great satan, as far as he and his cohorts are concerned, is the joos and Israel.
And we call out beaver on that regularly. Is it unfair to do the same with Locutus?

By the way, you might could wanna look up the definition of "cohort." You're misusing it. A cohort is a group, so you would want to say "as far as he and his cohort are concerned."

Just sayin'. And I encourage you to look it up and not take my word for it.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
As much as I'd like to help you understand the claring similarity in fanatical religious habits common to many cultists I don't think my explanation could possibly help you.

I'm sure you meant to say "glaring". Fanaticism is not just regulated to the "joos", but that seems to be the only "group" you hone in on. As a matter of fact, religions don't hold the patent on fanaticism.

By the way, you might could wanna look up the definition of "cohort." You're misusing it. A cohort is a group, so you would want to say "as far as he and his cohort are concerned."

Just sayin'. And I encourage you to look it up and not take my word for it.

I stand corrected and humbly beg your forgiveness.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Orthodox Jew Beats Daughter in Public (Mute Recommended)

LiveLeak.com - Orthodox Jew Beats Daughter in Public (Mute Recommended)

Apr 24, 2014 - An Orthodox Jew from Jerusalem beats his daughter in public near the wailing wall (these are the stairs that lead to the wailing wall plaza), the
Yeah, but the Jews aren't going around telling everyone theirs is a religion of peace. Neither is anyone suggesting that he's not a "real Jew" because "real Jews don't act like that". Which is the usual line of bullshyte we hear from Muslims and Christians regarding reprehensible acts by people of their religions.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I'm sure you meant to say "glaring". Fanaticism is not just regulated to the "joos", but that seems to be the only "group" you hone in on. As a matter of fact, religions don't hold the patent on fanaticism.

I did and thankyou. I'm sure you meant to post (home in on) and not (hone in on). It is true that I spend a lot of time criticising Israel. I have never criticized Jews. I know the difference between a religion and a nation. What does it say about you when you are to frightened to use the word Jew and instead use the unword "joos"? I will never stop hating Israel. They operate the biggest concentration camp ever envisioned by men. As a group Israel represent the single biggest threat to peace the world has ever known. That is my opinion and I will not change my mind or shut my mouth.

Yeah, but the Jews aren't going around telling everyone theirs is a religion of peace. Neither is anyone suggesting that he's not a "real Jew" because "real Jews don't act like that". Which is the usual line of bullshyte we hear from Muslims and Christians regarding reprehensible acts by people of their religions.

I can post a thousand articles that refute what you said. How many times in the past forty years have we heard that Israel only wants to live in peace with it's neighbours while at the same time conducting genocide on those same neighbours? Too many to even count. They never had any claim to Palestine neither historical or otherwise and they are illeagle occupyers of Palestine. They are outlaws pure and simple.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
I did and thankyou. I'm sure you meant to post (home in on) and not (hone in on). It is true that I spend a lot of time criticising Israel. I have never criticized Jews. I know the difference between a religion and a nation. What does it say about you when you are to frightened to use the word Jew and instead use the unword "joos"? I will never stop hating Israel. They operate the biggest concentration camp ever envisioned by men. As a group Israel represent the single biggest threat to peace the world has ever known. That is my opinion and I will not change my mind or shut my mouth.

I can post a thousand articles that refute what you said. How many times in the past forty years have we heard that Israel only wants to live in peace with it's neighbours while at the same time conducting genocide on those same neighbours? Too many to even count. They never had any claim to Palestine neither historical or otherwise and they are illeagle occupyers of Palestine. They are outlaws pure and simple.

well nobody can accuse you of sitting on a fence that's for sure.

anyway, what do you think of the OP-related killing?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

I like the misspell "illeagle". Very descriptive of the institution.

Isn't it interesting how people get all defensive when your opinion differs from theirs and they take as a personal attack and get bent all out of shape.

I would think that all the Muzzie haters on here would be ecstatic to see them killing each other. Prolly gives Boomer a woody.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006

I think it is the horrific barbaric act of cowardly dogs and that it happens all to often among Muslims and Hindus and for stated reasons that do not belong in modern civilized company.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
not sure if they were muslim or not...could be but the practice (practice indeed) of these fukkin' 'honor' killings is insane and the perps should all burn in a fire maybe.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
not sure if they were muslim or not...could be but the practice (practice indeed) of these fukkin' 'honor' killings is insane and the perps should all burn in a fire maybe.
Is it worse that bombing innocent women and children or hospitals, etc.? If you are going to burn some people for gross acts of barbarity, you should burn them all.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Is it worse that bombing innocent women and children or hospitals, etc.? If you are going to burn some people for gross acts of barbarity, you should burn them all.

yeah, that's another thread or a dozen threads...anyway, those that feel bad or mad that their daughter or wife did or said something 'wrong' and then kill them, well, those pricks should die in a ditch somewhere.

if we wanna kill all the rest too in other threads I might be fine with that too. ;-)