Patrick Kane may be innocent

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Breaking news on C.B.C.- Patrick Kane may be innocent & his accuser (and her mother) may be bitches! More details to come.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Breaking news on C.B.C.- Patrick Kane may be innocent & his accuser (and her mother) may be bitches! More details to come.

I listened to the plaintiff's lawyer's media conference today, JLM. He did state that he still believes the young woman - it appears that the mother is the problem. Still reserving judgement on this until all the facts are known - if they ever are.

talloola

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 14, 2006
Vancouver Island
I listened to the plaintiff's lawyer's media conference today, JLM. He did state that he still believes the young woman - it appears that the mother is the problem. Still reserving judgement on this until all the facts are known - if they ever are.

yes, we're no further ahead than ever, still know nothing except what happened with the rape kit, very

confusing, her lawyer certainly wasn't happy with her story, (the mother's), so now it is a bit of a

circus, I'm not assuming anything, still waiting to see if he is charged or not, sure taking a long

time though, don't know where its all going to go now.

I'm glad the nhl, and the hawks haven't panicked about this, and he is attending training camp as usual,

seems that all concerned are being calm and waiting for the legal system to move forward.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Yep, innocent until proven guilty!