Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
after attacking a woman in Brazil… unaware that she was a martial arts champion

• Wesley Sousa de Araujo tried to attack Monique Bastos in western Brazil
  • But he hadn't counted on her being an MMA champion and blue belt fighter
  • Footage captures would-be mugger pleading for the police to rescue him
  • Araujo has denied attempting to rob the women of their mobile phones

A sobbing robber was left begging for his 'Daddy' after attempting to attack a woman - unaware she was a martial arts champion.

Would-be mugger Wesley Sousa de Araujo was the one pleading for the police after Monique Bastos took him down with a jiu-jitsu move.

She then trapped his head in between her legs, locking his neck in a 'lion killer choke' until the cops finally turned up.

more

MMA's Monique Bastos traps robber in a leg lock who then begs for ‘Daddy’ | Daily Mail Online

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I'm not sure why, but that picture makes me smile. Finally, someone getting what they deserve! He's not dead (although he probably wishes he was after his friends ((hopefully less scummy than he) find out about it), and he's thoroughly embarrassed!

Looks good on him!:)

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
I just thought of something that would make it even worse! She could have farted, and it's not like he could have done anything about it! LOL!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
after attacking a woman in Brazil… unaware that she was a martial arts champion

• Wesley Sousa de Araujo tried to attack Monique Bastos in western Brazil
  • But he hadn't counted on her being an MMA champion and blue belt fighter
  • Footage captures would-be mugger pleading for the police to rescue him
  • Araujo has denied attempting to rob the women of their mobile phones

A sobbing robber was left begging for his 'Daddy' after attempting to attack a woman - unaware she was a martial arts champion.

Would-be mugger Wesley Sousa de Araujo was the one pleading for the police after Monique Bastos took him down with a jiu-jitsu move.

She then trapped his head in between her legs, locking his neck in a 'lion killer choke' until the cops finally turned up.

more

MMA's Monique Bastos traps robber in a leg lock who then begs for ‘Daddy’ | Daily Mail Online

I love it- my kind of woman! That boy will have to move out of town (once he gets out of jail) It won't be pleasant for him in there, either. Bet he doesn't try any more robberies. :) :) :)