Prince George photograph released to mark 2nd birthday

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Today is Prince George's 2nd birthday and, to mark the occasion, a picture of him with his dad has been released.

Prince George photograph released to mark 2nd birthday

21 July 2015
BBC News

An official picture of Prince George has been released to mark his second birthday.

The picture, taken by fashion photographer Mario Testino, shows the toddler smiling in the arms of his father, Prince William.

George's birthday is on Wednesday 22 July and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are likely to have a party for their son at their Norfolk home.

The picture was taken after Princess Charlotte's christening on 5 July.

'Special day'

It was taken in the gardens at Sandringham House, on the Queen's Norfolk estate, and was part of the series of official photographs taken by Testino following the princess's christening.

A Kensington Palace spokeswoman said: "This photograph captures a very happy moment on what was a special day for the duke and duchess and their family.

"They are very pleased to share this picture as they celebrate Prince George's second birthday."

It is thought the duke and duchess will celebrate George's birthday privately at Anmer Hall, their Norfolk home, as William is still settling into his new job as an East Anglian Air Ambulance helicopter pilot.

Prince George photograph released to mark 2nd birthday - BBC News

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

That's because he's got royal blood in him and isn't the product of the union between a 15 year old single mother with 8 kids living in council flat on a Haringey sink estate and the local black, skanky, heroin-ridden chav.

Prince George is the product of the union between two high quality people from the fine, respectable, upstanding upper echelons of British society.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
That's because he's got royal blood in him and isn't the product of the union between a 15 year old single mother with 8 kids living in council flat on a Haringey sink estate and the local black, skanky, heroin-ridden chav.

Prince George is the product of the union between two high quality people from the fine, respectable, upstanding upper echelons of British society.
Well I don't buy the elitest blue blood bullshyte but he is a cute kid. I guess I'm partial to the brown eyes all my girls have brown eyes too.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Well I don't buy the elitest blue blood bullshyte but he is a cute kid. I guess I'm partial to the brown eyes all my girls have brown eyes too.

White skin and blond hair are also stunningly beautiful. I suspect his hair will darken as he gets older, though.

Why is he dressed in a girl's shirt?

He's not dressed in a girl's shirt. This is the 2010s, not the 1840s (when dressing young boys up in girls' clothing was popular and fashionable in Britain).

Charles Darwin and his eldest son William in 1842. William is wearing a dress.

Last edited:

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
White skin and blond hair are also stunningly beautiful. I suspect his hair will darken as he gets older, though.

He's not dressed in a girl's shirt. This is the 2010s, not the 1840s (when dressing young boys up in girls' clothing was popular and fashionable in Britain).

Charles Darwin and his eldest son William in 1842. William is wearing a dress.

That is not unusual. I had blonde hair and brown eyes as a child and as I got older my hair turned very dark brown. My brother , same thing.