Gunmen kill 37 in attack on tunisian resort

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
British And Irish Tourists Die In Beach Terror

The gunman, disguised as a tourist, pulled out a Kalashnikov hidden in an umbrella before firing at holidaymakers on the beach.

A gunman disguised as a holidaymaker has killed at least 37 people in an attack on a tourist resort popular with British and Irish people.

Terrified sunbathers ran for their lives as the attacker, dressed in shorts and hiding his Kalashnikov inside an umbrella, opened fire on the beach in the town of Sousse, Tunisia.

He then entered the Imperial Marhaba hotel through the swimming pool area, shooting people as he went and also threw an explosive, witnesses said.

more

British And Irish Tourists Die In Beach Terror

grainfedpraiboy

Electoral Member
Mar 15, 2009
Alberta The Last Best West
You see? You see!?

Everybody thinks Christians and Buddhists and Jews and Hindus are all terrorists! But terrorism isn't isolated to just those faiths as this story proves.......it can even happen in the supposedly peaceful Muslim community. I'm sure though, all you right wingers are going to give this Muslim a free pass and say he was just crazy or lone gunman and just dismiss this action when they are so quick to blame the Bible, the Tipitaka, the Torah or the Veda as hate literature but give the Koran a free pass. So the next time you're at an airport and they're religiously profiling Christians, Buddhists, Jews and Hindus remember that even Muslims commit terrorist acts in the name of god.

Ok, I tired to see it from your point of view Techumsebones but it still doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
Oh the religion of peace is at it again, we allow this sort of thing as we parade around
condemning it and doing little else. We know where the ISIS folks are and we just let
them be irritated with a few bombs. What is needed is a systematic attack that wipes
out these folks with whatever weapons are required. Kill them in large numbers and do
ourselves a favor. Any person defending them on our soil should be arrested. The
troops we have engaged says we are in a theater of war with an enemy. Therefore it is
TREASON to support the enemy and immediate action should be taken.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Oh the religion of peace is at it again, we allow this sort of thing as we parade around
condemning it and doing little else. We know where the ISIS folks are and we just let
them be irritated with a few bombs. What is needed is a systematic attack that wipes
out these folks with whatever weapons are required. Kill them in large numbers and do
ourselves a favor. Any person defending them on our soil should be arrested. The
troops we have engaged says we are in a theater of war with an enemy. Therefore it is
Right in line with your man Mulchair's position .

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I think the terrorists are trying to damage the Tunisian tourist economy, affecting the local government.

I think they are doing a good job of it. Sad.

I have zero sympathy for people who travel to these countries that are known for violence and religious fanaticism just because the price is right.

They rolled the dice and lost..........

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
maybe if they had a 'nice' flag on their backpacks they mighta been spared.

flags are important.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You must have changed your mind D G.
Are you not in favor of our Government giving extra protection to follower of the religion of peace now?

White_Unifier

Senate Member
Feb 21, 2017
Tunisian law enjoins monogamy. It will recognize a polygamous marriage contracted abroad, but does not permit the contracting of a polygamous marriage on Tunisian soil.

If the shooters were men, maybe they were just ticked that they had to travel out of country to contract their second marriage? Just a thought :)